Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I gain 20kg of fat and become a 2/10 in photos

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
I am so confused.

Took some photos for my evaluation with Erdogan. I wasn't suppose to see the pics, but I unfortunately saw one when I got an email response.

I get told I have good bone structure, and my face doesn't look fat in the mirror.

I know I'm a little bit bloated right now, but not this this extent. My brother even noted as the took the pictures "wow the camera really adds a lot of pounds to your face."

The photo: Fat and bloat to an extreme level (I'm 16-17% body fat). I look in the mirror and I see a 4/10 face and in that pic, I'm legit a 2/10, not even joking. When I feel with my fingers, my face doesn't even feel fat. I can feel some angularity even, but in that photo, 0% angularity.

Why are pics trolling me so hard? Are they reality and I'm just delusional to an extreme extent when I look in the mirror?

For all you trolls out there: This is not a fucking LARP, so gfto if that's what you're going to say.

Last edited:
overly bright lighting ? Try taking a photo with just a flash in a dark room, your angularity should pop out tbh:
Basically my profile

overly bright lighting ? Try taking a photo with just a flash in a dark room, your angularity should pop out tbh:
View attachment 31761
But the thing is: I tried to take a picture of my brother first to test the lighting and his came out fine. He maybe lost like 0.5 looks points and kept most of his angularity, so why should it affect me so differently?

I look a lot better with flash, that's the problem. I feel like it's cheating.

My biggest fear is that I actually look like I do in my bad photos, that fear is fucking with head.

Same, except I literally weigh nothing yet still look like a potato. Fuck being skinnyfat. I need to start injecting tbh tbh.

Same, except I literally weigh nothing yet still look like a potato. Fuck being skinnyfat. I need to start injecting tbh tbh.
Injecting is the main reason my face is bloated, so yeah, double edge sword.

Photo makes me look like a pig faced fat fuck

I am so confused.

Took some photos for my evaluation with Erdogan. I wasn't suppose to see the pics, but I unfortunately saw one when I got an email response.

I get told I have good bone structure, and my face doesn't look fat in the mirror.

I know I'm a little bit bloated right now, but not this this extent. My brother even noted as the took the pictures "wow the camera really adds a lot of pounds to your face."

The photo: Fat and bloat to an extreme level (I'm 16-17% body fat). I look in the mirror and I see a 4/10 face and in that pic, I'm legit a 2/10, not even joking. When I feel with my fingers, my face doesn't even feel fat. I can feel some angularity even, but in that photo, 0% angularity.

Why are pics trolling me so hard? Are they reality and I'm just delusional to an extreme extent when I look in the mirror?

For all you trolls out there: This is not a fucking LARP, so gfto if that's what you're going to say.

cuz you bulked without steroids

even with steroids you'd get bloated lmao

Being a turbomanlet just makes my fat fucking head look even bigger in comparison to my tiny fucking Manlet body

I sometimes feel like being a Lanklet has benefits, such as defined cheekbones and jawline .Which both are my only good features tbh

I've probably got the worst facial bloat on this website tbh, FaceandLMS can confirm

JFL, you probably have a low hyoid bone.

Yes. 2400-2800 grafts is what I'll need according to him.

If I look like I do in those pics, I will still be subhuman, but at least a little bit less so.

I guess my only way out is to have so little fat and bloat on my face that it would be impossible for the camera to add any. Have my face be so lean and angular that I couldn't get trolled.

Sounds like you have lookism.net BDD.

same fucking boat. im pretty sure mirror is closer to our RL appearance. selfies tend to distort your face and make you look bloated but it also flips it horizontally. most accurate way to see what you look like is a picture taken a good distance away from you.