Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i fucking relapsed

My relapse was preceded by an unexpected fan failure, which led to my CPU, Motherboard, RAM and PSU overheating.

sure but i do it twice a day or somethig
You're sex drive is probably higher than mine. I don't know if I could do NoFap at 18. I started around 20. And I'm 23 now.

if you cannot go at least 15 days without much difficulty, means you are addict
most people have habit to fap which is diff from addiction as they can stop relatively easy
i have another addiction (alcohol) so i know that shit is very tough to beat
especially if you lived a failed empty life, in that case i would say it is impossible to beat your addiction
so until you get hold of your life you wont be able to stop cooming
I've drank a lot and often during my adult life. I don't have an alcohol addiction, it is just a situational habit for me. Basically I typically drink almost every day but could go 15d or even 2 months without alcohol fairly easy. I can't do 15 days noFap though no matter what. :smonk:

But if you try hard enough, it should work. Don't look at foid's asses outside and don't go on social media with sexual content.

yes i will tell u when i reached alot of days again
The magic number is 90 days. This time is necessary to break old habits. Trust me, I've been to 90 days and more before and the urge to fap is honestly gone. You can literally look at hot girls and just think it would be nice to marry them. All the perverted and disgusting thoughts are gone and your thoughts are pure. You feel like a monk at that point, it's insane.

The magic number is 90 days. This time is necessary to break old habits. Trust me, I've been to 90 days and more before and the urge to fap is honestly gone. You can literally look at hot girls and just think it would be nice to marry them. All the perverted and disgusting thoughts are gone and your thoughts are pure. You feel like a monk at that point, it's insane.
oh so nofap is actually beneficial from what u experienced

Invest in a chastity belt