Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate wonder woman

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I hate the double standard around that bitch. Imagine if it was the other around, imagine if Superman was holding down a female criminal, how would the media react? It's really sickening the way society normalizes violence towards men.

IMG 20200105 213234

I hate the double standard around that bitch. Imagine if it was the other around, imagine if Superman was holding down a female criminal, how would the media react? It's really sickening the way society normalizes violence towards men.

View attachment 186113
In the movie Wonder Woman probably breaks up with normal guy for chad, but if Superman broke up with normal girl for Stacy people probably boycott the movie

It is emasculating man.

Even with superpowers he would’ve beat her ass IRL

Never even watched it

she looks different
Unknown

Wonder Foid is just like any other Fucking Foid and just wants chad
732CDDCD 311E 4E64 976B FC23F673EDB3

Superhero movies are ridiculous.

Crime-fighting and world peace are best achieved with political and legal institutions whose actions foster stability, diplomacy, and economic growth. We know in advanced democracies that infrastructure, education, and research creates a sustainable foundation for civil society groups to participate responsibly in the policymaking process.

But that would be too silly. Instead, let's watch a scantily-clad Stacy solve the world's problems by beating up ugly men. Yay :soy: maybe Gal Gadot will give me a crumb if I defend her from the nasty inkwells!

:soy: "I want to get dommed by a mommy gf."

In the movie Wonder Woman probably breaks up with normal guy for chad, but if Superman broke up with normal girl for Stacy people probably boycott the movie
She's a strong woman :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Those movies are cuckness for cucks by cucks