Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate women.

aeoae

aeoae

Recruit
★★★★
I fucking hate everything about them. I fucking hate everything. I can't remember the last time I was happy. There's a void inside me that makes me nauseous. I hate this. I want to rope but I'm a fucking coward.

Foids deserve to be raped and dominated by subhuman incels

Fuck foids they deserve to be raped day and night I just want a fucking sex slave

thats why wrong turn movies were so enjoyable. it was about a gang of subhuman inbreds butchering attractive couples. giga based.

the funny thing to me is that women always seem to need some kind of fucking help or assistance. men always make do. women need men to get even through the tiniest struggle in their fucking lives.

one of the grandest things that i've been doing with age is completely ignoring women. super easy to do even. for example sometimes you will walk by and a stray dog will be following and barking at a woman. just let it bite her fucking ankles and laugh as she tries to walk-run away and it keeps chasing her :feelshaha:

or better yet you see a stupid little hoe that lost her ball or something. unless she's going to suck your dick you literally never help them because she's literally never going to show you her pussy. if she does show you her pussy then AND ONLY THEN can you oblige her request and get her cat down from the tree or something but until then just walk away. she needs to learn to be ms independent like she's going to be claimining in 15 years :feelshaha: