Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate women

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Right now there's a young chad fucking a jb after class, In a few years he will have fucked over 500 women. He has a rich father, he has never wanted anything that hasn't been given to him. He is tall because of course he's tall
He has a harem of foids and males who are drawn to him for his looks and height

My life started off with bullying from childhood, mocked and despised i was always the irrelevant loser in the background. Who grew to be an equally irrelevant manlet who doesn't exist. Except to be mogged and make chad look good. My existence is a parable to a footstool.

I sincerely hope eternal torment and damnation for the previous generations who granted women rights. The whore suffragettes and the cucks who allowed it:smonk:

My life started off with bullying from childhood, mocked and despised i was always the irrelevant loser in the background. Who grew to be an equally irrelevant manlet who doesn't exist. Except to be mogged and make chad look good. My existence is a parable to a footstool.
I can relate too much to this.
Right now there's a young chad fucking a jb after class, In a few years he will have fucked over 500 women. He has a rich father, he has never wanted anything that hasn't been given to him. He is tall because of course he's tall
He has a harem of foids and males who are drawn to him for his looks and height
if you ever decide to rope, please smash his skull in with an axe a few times and any foid who's with him. (in real life simulator)

Jews are shit, they even come up with circumcision, they’re bunch of cucks that enjoy getting humiliated by foids and goys:feelsdevil:

Imagine having to make do with Chad's leftovers.

Imagine having to make do with Chad's leftovers.
Any man who does this is a cuck, if you must ascend do it with a virgin foreign foid from a shithole country

When you finish school its good because you escape constant mogging and bullying, bad thing is you dont meet new people, social life is beyond dead, adult people everyone has their own social groups and it nearly impossible to get into one as a low value male. Only thing thats left is wageslave, ldar, rope or ER.

When you finish school its good because you escape constant mogging and bullying, bad thing is you dont meet new people, social life is beyond dead, adult people everyone has their own social groups and it nearly impossible to get into one as a low value male. Only thing thats left is wageslave, ldar, rope or ER.
High IQ this is 10000000% true

When you finish school its good because you escape constant mogging and bullying, bad thing is you dont meet new people, social life is beyond dead, adult people everyone has their own social groups and it nearly impossible to get into one as a low value male.
True, but I don't understand why you give a shit about a "social life"

There's enjoyment to be found in life through video games and such. What would you do with friends anyway?

True, but I don't understand why you give a shit about a "social life"

There's enjoyment to be found in life through video games and such. What would you do with friends anyway?
You cant spend your all life all alone, at least i cant.

You cant spend your all life all alone, at least i cant.
I can. I love it.

I do go out to bars though, and I "people watch" - but I like being alone.