Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I FUCKING HATE WOMEN!!!!!!

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Like seriously, what the fuck is wrong with them?

Beat them,rape them, kill them, eat them

women hate you too dont worry

I hate everyone who isn't an incel.

I also hate a lot of incels.

smaller brains

Most humans, I despise.
I’ll post a thread explaining simple social interaction that were denied to me, as a kid.
Remember, I was not toxic at 6-11yo, and i was still rejected from every group

unrestricted female nature

You would hate jailers who deny you your freedom. You hate girls who won't give you sex. Anyone who denies you what you crave is evil.

what's the deal with femoids?

Attachments

• deal_with_it_seinfeld.gif
    deal_with_it_seinfeld.gif
    127.6 KB · Views: 52
dumb robotic cunts

They are horrible, shallow, selfish people.

Beat them,rape them, kill them, eat them

I must admit, eating the meat of a woman seems like the next logical intimate step after fucking them in every hole. I'd love to have a freezer full of prime women.

I've already got a few recipe ideas, things like breast milk ice cream, period blood black pudding, stir fried clitoris, ovary meat balls, stuffed womb, uterus rings and umm...okay, maybe I've got carried away.

But I don't see why all the meat from the autopsy should go to waste.

Me too, I had another bad experience this week when I went for an invisilgn consultation at my local dental surgery. When I came out, they saw me and I overhead the one said shhh it's him. The way they were looking at me as if to say "why bother making your smile better when you're old and ugly" was filling me with sadness and rage.

I paid for a clincheck and the youngest one had to excuse herself and exploded in a fit of giggles, while glancing back at me. I will get a refund and not go now.

They wouldn't even give a good deal for the minor work needed, they said the best we can do is £3'750.

Fuck paying that and going there to be rediculed!

Their genitalia is made out of

Nasty patty contest by silverbuller d9xuoc91