Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate when i see someone say that getting a girlfriend is easy

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★★
Its not something i see a lot. But every now and then i see a comment on reddit along the lines of:
"The bar to get a girlfriend is so painfully low. You just gotta shower"

And it makes me so angry. There is this thing you have never been able to do and it feels impossible. And then you gotta listen to some asshole talk about how stupidly easy that thing is.

Stupid platitudes. Just take a bath brah.

Getting a “girlfriend” is easy even for subhuman men. Just have money or some other resource than foids can leech off you for. Having a non cucked relationship where the girl is actually attracted to you is extremely hard to get

its easy if you're above average looking

its easy if you're above average looking
This

I remember this high tier normie, social maxxed, semi moneymaxxed guy in my college years ago who was confused why i didnt have a gf and why i didn't bother asking out that one girl who i find out cute. I thought wtf is he retarded? why is he surprised?

Then he broke up with his gf and after a week or two he said to me during class "man i've been lonely for too long, i really gotta get my ass moving". He went to some parties, got numbers, got a date and had a gf by the start of next week.

It's easy for some people and they have no clue that it isnt like that for everyone :feelsseriously:
I understood then why he couldn't understand me, for him it's barely harder than going shopping

images
"bro getting a girlfriend is so easy. Just talk to her and be yourself"

It's just as easy to get into Harvard. Just have your parents donate $50 million.

Getting a “girlfriend” is easy even for subhuman men. Just have money or some other resource than foids can leech off you for. Having a non cucked relationship where the girl is actually attracted to you is extremely hard to get
High IQ

This

I remember this high tier normie, social maxxed, semi moneymaxxed guy in my college years ago who was confused why i didnt have a gf and why i didn't bother asking out that one girl who i find out cute. I thought wtf is he retarded? why is he surprised?

Then he broke up with his gf and after a week or two he said to me during class "man i've been lonely for too long, i really gotta get my ass moving". He went to some parties, got numbers, got a date and had a gf by the start of next week.

It's easy for some people and they have no clue that it isnt like that for everyone :feelsseriously:
I understood then why he couldn't understand me, for him it's barely harder than going shopping
:reeeeee:

They are actually right, getting a girlfriend is incredibly easy and requires no effort. But what they don't tell you is that it's only that way for people with certain genes.

They are actually right, getting a girlfriend is incredibly easy and requires no effort. But what they don't tell you is that it's only that way for people with certain genes.

I wouldn't say its easy to get if you're average but it's certainly attainable, you still have to work for it, but the work you put in actually gets you somewhere. The people that say it's easy to have a girlfriend are just blinded by apex fallacy

It's easy if you look something like this :
LOOK4 MS 2954
LOOK5 MS 3064

Some things can appear very difficult until you know how they're done. You just have to know the "trick".

Like how normies say "you just have to talk to people", I bet most of us then think "to say what, though ?".

Like imagine if someone told you "Man, integrating a polynomial is easy." but instead of telling you how it's done, he would instead tell you to try different random formulas until you find the good one.

Men are expected to figure the opposite sex out by themselves. Some like me just give up at some point and want to pay instead.

Last edited:
It's either auto pilot or like swimming in boiling grease

tbh I have never seen anyone unironically say that u should get a shower to get foids irl, its only these reddit spasticks which actually should get a shower because the guys there probably smell like rotten soy.

I have a friend that always says it. He always tries to explain himself and ends up contradicting himself everytime. He never ONCE succeeded in proving a point to me. He jist spews bluepilled bullshit

And yet we exist.

Even normgroids don't say it's "easy" that would be sexist. It's only easy for chads.

"The bar to get a girlfriend is so painfully low. You just gotta shower"
I remember this being common advice a couple years ago. Now people are starting to accept that this is simply not the case, and they never seem to forget to remind you that you are not entitled to women. At least from what i seen now