Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I FUCKING HATE wet dreams.

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I finally fixed my sleep schedule yesterday, going to bed at 10pm. then I wake up at like 2 pm because I CUMMED my fucking pants. not even a good dream, it was some weird vaguely horny schizo dream. Anyway, I wake up with my pants CREAMED have to take them off and somehow clean myself. in the process of getting up, I smash over a glass with coke next to my bed and it spills everywhere. and because I have no fucking bed frame it instantly seeps into the fucking mattress and is gonna start growing mold. so right after a good day it instantly turns shit, what did I do to deserve this. fuck everything, fuck my dick, this is what I get for not masturbating like some coomer I just jizz my pants while sleeping

Meanwhile I've never even had one.

If you think that's bad wait till you massively cream your pants in the middle of the day in public

As an oldcel with the testosterone of a 100 year old, I do not share this issue

As an oldcel with the testosterone of a 100 year old, I do not share this issue
I'm not even high test. I'm on the lower end of the average. 500ng/dl

I wouldn't go back to fapping just because of this though maybe try having more underwear ready

wet dreams are basically your penis pointing to the christ while youre sleeping

I've found that you get them when you don't masturbate while awake
Didn't get them when i went on nofap for 3 months either. Guess it's just because i have a low sex drive.

I've never had one. Maybe it's for the better.

When I was thirteen I had a wet dream in the middle of class and fucking jizzed in my underwear