Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate weed

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Not literally because weed did nothing wrong and it's just a plant, I just hate my fucking brain chemistry that makes me keep smoking that fucking weed.
When I was wagecucking I checked my payslip and I earnt enough to get a car insurance, new car, FUCKING chin surgery but instead I spent it all on FUCKING WEED. Today, just fucking today I dropped below my comfy limit in my bank account because I fucking bought 6 gs, vodka and beer cans for my "last time", I really fucking hope this is the last time because I am below my comfy limit on my bank and that fucking hurts, money just keeps going away on the fucking weed.. I was legit in rage behind steering wheel after I withdrew money for weed because I thought I would stop and start earning money but instead I dropped below my fucking limit on my bank, I feel like trash seeing my money going away just like fucking that. I am just so done with fucking weed because I could've bought so much, I could've also gymcelled and bought a fucking better car and FINALLY A FUCKING CHIN SURGERY.
I like that if I smoke some weed, bad thoughts will simply dissapear.. Whatever I am typing right now emotionally will be nothing after 5 mins when I smoke that joint because I will simply not give a fuck but the reality is that my fucking money dissapear. Is there anyone who also tries to quit weed and would like to motivate each other? I am so fucking mad, seeing that balance in my bank account and so dissapointed. I fucking hate that I am addicted to the fucking grass.

I dont hate weed, hes a nice guy

ded srs

fucking heroin took all of my money then left me with nothing in the end

Unded srs tbh...

Don't hate yourself bro.
Srs tho hope the withdrawal isn't too bad so you can get chin surgery.

Confess your sins to saint ham ham and hope for forgiveness

the last time is never the last time. i wish you luck tho

I hate weed too but I need it to stay sane. I feel anxious and terribly depressed if I go long without it.

Don’t do drugs kids (unless it’s acid)

It’s just a harmless plant goyim!

try alternatives

I have only smoked it twice and I didn't feel anything. I didn't swallow the smoke though, maybe that's why.

I dislike smoking in general.

Don't hate yourself bro.
Srs tho hope the withdrawal isn't too bad so you can get chin surgery.
I don't hate mysef I think, I just hate the fact that I am addicted to it, it's just how my brain chemistry is. Withdrawal is okay I guess, ofc not as bad as other drugs obviously and withdrawal depends from person to person so I bet chad doesn't get it at all but me personally I have insomnia for 3 days, very hard to fall asleep unless I dont sleep for 24hours, negative thoughts, and that craving feeling.. That insomnia makes me mad the most.
try alternatives
Alternatives are even worse than weed so I don't even want to try them. I can only imagine what would happen if I tried heroin.

I am high af rn but I am still mad that I have less money than limit. Brb using 3 ewhores.
I have only smoked it twice and I didn't feel anything. I didn't swallow the smoke though, maybe that's why.

I dislike smoking in general.
kek swallowing the smoke and yes you didn't inhale properly. I think weed and inceldom is a bad combination IF you have goals to achieve like saving up money and finally buying the things you want/need or investing it into something to make more money.

Last edited:
Addiction is a bad thing tbh.

kek swallowing the smoke
I didn't know the correct verb tbh, I googled it and someone said this is how you say it. Can a native tell us the right verb for it?

Sometimes I'm thinking about drugmaxxing, then see something like this. Thanks god I'm not addicted to anything and can control myself (except videogames hehe)

I didn't know the correct verb tbh, I googled it and someone said this is how you say it. Can a native tell us the right verb for it?
You're supposed to inhale the smoke, it feels pretty good.

Inhale. You inhale weed and you swallow food. If you swallow it goes into your stomach, if you inhale it goes to your lung cannals.tbhthhb

Inhale. You inhale weed and you swallow food. If you swallow it goes into your stomach, if you inhale it goes to your lung cannals.tbhthhb
Makes sense tbh. But I had my doubts since you smoke with your mouth.

I get panic attacks when I use weed.

why you hate him he is good goy

How long does 6 grams last u

Low IQ OP.
You can get wax online for like $20 USD, distillate is like 99% thc, and at 20% per gram, its like getting 5g for $20. There is less smell, it hits easier and its much smaller. Its like they turned weed into heroin size, like turning poppy seed tea into heroin. Do try to get wax and an amigo liberty v9 cartridge, they are gonna keep you high for like a week at least, probably a month.

Weed is a cheap ass cope. How are u wasting all your money bro?

Only problem is it makes u lazy as hell and messes with everything from sleep to hunger

just white knuckle for a week. You'll have barely any appetite but you'll get off it. Weed is especially hard to quit if you don't have shit to do aka NEET but if you need the money then just don't buy it.

vaporizing your weed with a dry herb vaporizor (not a portable battery powered one because they're shit and overpriced) uses your weed more efficiently therefore getting you higher off the same amount therefore saving weed therefore saving money

if I smoke some weed, bad thoughts will simply dissapear
this has never happened to me. whatever thoughts i may have had just become stronger, if anything. adds horrible paranoia to boot.

its not even hard to quit. first week is somewhat hard. i smoked everyday from 2012 to late 2018 and I haven't smoked in 3 months now and don't even care anymore. once you get past that first week its over 4 weed.

Offer a plastic surgeon an ounce of weed to do the chin surgery for you... Just make sure he doesn't get zooted beforehand or else you might end up looking like Jim Carrey off of "Me, Myself and Irene".

Unless you're into that sorta look.

don't worry i also hate @Weed

I'm in the same boat mate. Even knowing my work carry out random drug tests isn't enough to make me quit. I've had many false dawns of wrapping it. Then you have a bad day an just wanna get home an smoke a fat one. Its frustrating but I'll probably keep going until i loose my job over it.

Just start selling weed and then your bank account will fill up with money and you can smoke weed.

just grow it yourself to sell and keep half

Not literally because weed did nothing wrong and it's just a plant, I just hate my fucking brain chemistry that makes me keep smoking that fucking weed.
When I was wagecucking I checked my payslip and I earnt enough to get a car insurance, new car, FUCKING chin surgery but instead I spent it all on FUCKING WEED. Today, just fucking today I dropped below my comfy limit in my bank account because I fucking bought 6 gs, vodka and beer cans for my "last time", I really fucking hope this is the last time because I am below my comfy limit on my bank and that fucking hurts, money just keeps going away on the fucking weed.. I was legit in rage behind steering wheel after I withdrew money for weed because I thought I would stop and start earning money but instead I dropped below my fucking limit on my bank, I feel like trash seeing my money going away just like fucking that. I am just so done with fucking weed because I could've bought so much, I could've also gymcelled and bought a fucking better car and FINALLY A FUCKING CHIN SURGERY.
I like that if I smoke some weed, bad thoughts will simply dissapear.. Whatever I am typing right now emotionally will be nothing after 5 mins when I smoke that joint because I will simply not give a fuck but the reality is that my fucking money dissapear. Is there anyone who also tries to quit weed and would like to motivate each other? I am so fucking mad, seeing that balance in my bank account and so dissapointed. I fucking hate that I am addicted to the fucking grass.
If I smoke it I get the fear something awesome now. I is fucked. Just booze left.

psychedelics seem like a good non-addictive solution

In the case of LSD, this came at a cost. I don't find it as satisfying as more addictive shit like heroin, xanax, alcohol, or even hash edibles.