Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking HATE vtubers with a passion.

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★
I watch a lot of youtube and I like anime. So you would think vtubers are something I enjoy, but you would be fucking wrong. It encompasses all that is wrong with foids. You have some dumb bitch who is not funny or entertaining or good at the games or interesting or anything. Just sits there half ass playing some shitty game and being an annoying cunt.

And the worst part by far is the unimaginable amount of simping going on. You have these fuckers spending thousands of dollars to leave a comment, just retarded. And a lot of them are proud too. Imagine becoming rich just for sitting there and acting stupid. Talk about living in tutorial mode.

You may argue that all of this applies to normal streamers as well, and this is true. But the reason why I particularly hate vtubers is because at least regular streamers have to put in some fucking effort into their appearence, but even that is no longer necessary. You can be an ugly as shit landwhale and still do it. Plus all of simps who watch vtubers think they are somehow different and better than regular simps, they are not, they are just as pathetic.

I feel like Japanese vtubers are at least somehow not as infuriating as English ones. I especially hate Gawr Gura, she has nothing to offer, is a stupid, boring, annoying bitch and there's an army of simps that worship her for some reason. Can't wait until she gets fucking cancelled, I'll throw a party, you're all invited.

Yea V trannies fucking suck especially the English ones, idk how they got so fucking popular. Back when it was pretty much Ai chan or what ever her name was during the PUBG days it was a cool little one off thing but it's everywhere now and ironic weebs love the fuckers.
Plus all of simps who watch vtubers think they are somehow different and better than regular simps, they are not, they are just as pathetic.
this too, idk why they have so much pride in it. Like at least actual foid streamers you got to see some real tiddy and ass but now they jack it to some 3d model made by some ricecel:feelskek:

I'm fine with vtubers who are legitimately good at the game they are playing. There's an sc2 vtuber who only has a dozen of viewers but she designed her character from scratch with blender and sits at the GM league. But like you said, most vtubers act like absolute idiots and constantly scream with a high-pitched sound (even kizuna ai suffers from the issue a little imo).

So you like the Japanese ones? That's fine and you're totally entitled to your opinion. Personally I like the English ones and the Japanese one equally. I feel like English ones are talented and have good chemistry together. Especially Calliope, she's very talented and I think she can go far.

As far as the Japanese ones go they are all very cute and funny. My favorite one is Senchou, she's like the mother of all of the, and is super cute and always brings up the energy.

99% of Vtubers are guys so you are literally homosexual for fapping to them.

So you like the Japanese ones?
I don't like them, I just don't find them as ball busting.

and have good chemistry together.
They're all actresses dude. Most of them probably don't even like each other. It's all just a business. Especially true with big companies like hololive. You really think they ALL magically get along perfectly? Come on.
Image1

I don't like them, I just don't find them as ball busting.

They're all actresses dude. Most of them probably don't even like each other. It's all just a business. Especially true with big companies like hololive. You really think they ALL magically get along perfectly? Come on.
View attachment 471226
lol i've noticed that. When the english v tuber shit started on hololive they ALL pretended to love each other.

Especially gura and that other blond retard who were the 2 most successful vtubers. It was just a business move.

If you've ever read stories and articles on female dominated companies you'd know the office always become an absolute battle ground because foids hate each other with a passion. I don't see how this would be any different in hololive

edit: One article on that subject lmao

One particular vtuber stands out to me as the most artificial of them all - Zentreya on Twitch. This person is claimed to be female but literally uses a text-to-speech voice for their entire stream, every stream. Like...how fake can someone be before people clue in?

@SryMyEnglish thoughts? :feelswhere:

i hate cucktube

I never liked vtubers since the Ai channel. All it is a trojan horse to taking money from males in the anime community. We need to ban these simps, just as bad as camwhore simps but they actually see boobs. Women don't have any right to be in anime spaces, NO EXCEPTIONS! Go suck on a kpop microdick instead. A major point of anime is escapism from real women and the creation of women with idealistic personalities in anime art style. I don't give a shit if some of them are "men", they are just fags disguised as anime girls like trannies.

The vtuber whores.

Aren't vtubers mostly guys anyways ?
I don't watch them (yet), sorry if I'm saying crap.