Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I fucking hate this video.

Fem"cel" = Chadsexual cumrag who can't find Gigachad to commit.

Society ignores male problems which are more serious :feelsrope:

And they see foids as angels :soy:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6o7JIPUo1Y&lc=z22fupb4tki4uzta104t1aokgvpfantszqqktyk0iks3rk0h00410.1602840679265768

dont feed me this bullshit.

and they use a female to portray the person who has never been loved, as if there is A SINGLE FEMALE IN THE WORLD who isnt 'lonely' becasue of their high standards/only wanting chad.

Because only females matter according to normies.

Listen to all the popular songs about people that have been "hurt" by the world before. It's all about foids and chads.
Don't bother. The world wasn't in any way made with incels in mind.

DAB4F58A 9D1F 4DE5 B2CD 53EB4239AABE

4. I m chad only

Last edited:
Chad doesn't commit = never been loved

I remember watching this video a few years ago hoping it would get better

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6o7JIPUo1Y&lc=z22fupb4tki4uzta104t1aokgvpfantszqqktyk0iks3rk0h00410.1602840679265768

dont feed me this bullshit.

and they use a female to portray the person who has never been loved, as if there is A SINGLE FEMALE IN THE WORLD who isnt 'lonely' becasue of their high standards/only wanting chad.

I hate the MSM so damn much. They’ve gone too far pushing this “women can be _____ too” shit. Women can not be fucking lonely, and women can not comprehend or relate what men go through. Women and children (even chad) will be loved ALWAYS, meanwhile men(especially ugly) are seen as replaceable and subhuman. NO! Women can not be like a man!

there's no such thing as femcel

Foid pretends tinder does not exist for 4 min and 16 seconds.

Stupid foid, just install a tinder

Ok, so, this is how it fucking goes:
Never being "in love", as a woman, who is in their 20's, is equivalent to them being frustrated because they're not with a Chad. (Despite having dozens of romantic relationships and one-night stands beforehand.)
However, being a 20-year-old man, who has never been in love, is literally just that: A 20-year-old male KHHV who has never been in a romantic relationship.

It genuinely baffles me that people honestly believe that a woman can be lonely all-the-way into their fucking 20's.
That shit literally does not fucking exist—at all. I don't even believe in outliers. There's is no way that woman can go all throughout her life never having a romantic experience; it's literally impossible.

Why is the main character an insect?