Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i fucking hate the way zoomers talk like.

• Thread starter EngelCallDell19
  • Start date
EngelCallDell19

EngelCallDell19

mentally broken by yukari akiyama's nonexistence
-
why the fuck do they all talk like niggers followed by like 80000 skull emojis ?
using old iphone alarms and blasting it thinking its the funniest shit ever, they also say "LMAO" also followed by 8000 skull emojis or endless amount of O's, if not both.

why the fuck do they all talk like niggers followed by like 80000 skull emojis ?
using old iphone alarms and blasting it thinking its the funniest shit ever, they also say "LMAO" also followed by 8000 skull emojis or endless amount of O's, if not both.
because their mind is fucked by the media

because their mind is fucked by the media
i think when they spam an overly amount of skull emojis, its because the kikes that control their brains are doing maintenance on their brains, it malfunctions while repairing the goy brain.

You are probably a zoomer yourself KEKYPOOOOW.

Finna sksksksksk anioop. Y'all aint cappin' Skrrt skrrt Fr fr ngl. ded srs. No riz LMAO I'm dead

BRO GOT THE SKIBIDI OHIO GRIMACE SHAKE RIZZ

why's bro hating? we chillin fr, nigga has no skibidi rizz time to ropemaxx gang

Download 1

i think when they spam an overly amount of skull emojis, its because the kikes that control their brains are doing maintenance on their brains, it malfunctions while repairing the goy brain.
It’s made it seem okay to act like a fucking doffus because it’s “just being yourself Muh”

That's the niggerfication of society for you, it's shameful

Zoomer subhumans belong in cages.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back