Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I fucking hate the sun.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
I live in the UK, so usually this isn’t a problem but the last few days have been disgusting, I don’t even want to leave the house because it’s so uncomfortable being outside and I always feel 10x more disgusting and exposed in the bright light of the sun.

Maybe I should move to Scandinavia where it is dark for months on end, JFL when even London is too sunny for me.

It sounds cool though (assuming this is real)

It sounds cool though (assuming this is real)

I would like to take a one way trip there. I just don’t like being tormented by it during my miserable existence on earth.

Shit, sorry man. I was like that a year ago, work all day. I was a nocturn still anyway because I'm an Insomniac and I needed some time to myself, it was literally work/sleep/work/sleep barely any breaks
Fuck, it’s not that bad for me, I have some days off and I have no other option because NEETing kills my soul eventually too. I like having the money also, but working is a nightmare.

I would love to be NEET tbh. I don't see how it could be soul killing in any way.
It’s nice at first but I end up staying in bed for days on end and eventually even going up the stairs becomes tiring. I also over saturate my copes and they become boring to me to the point where I’m just staring at the wall. I also feel more worthless about myself when doing nothing, almost like a deserve the suffering due apathy in the face of such a pathetic existence.

Idk I think that's just poor day planning/scheduling or whatever you want to call it... Like I've been there too but I get out of it, if I didn't have the stress of work I'd be totally mentally free to be comfortable
The problem is that I don’t enjoy actually doing anything other than reading, and low-energy-exertion coping which is hard on the body and mind over time.

It always seems especially bright on the rare occasions when I go outside

sun is for cucks

I hate the sun too, motherfucker cant leave me alone

In my eyes, indisposed
In disguises no one knows
Hides the face, lies the snake
The sun in my disgrace
Boiling heat, summer stench
'Neath the black the sky looks dead
Call my name through the cream
And I'll hear you scream again
Black hole sun
Won't you come
And wash away the rain
Black hole sun
Won't you come
Won't you come (won't you come)

I hate my pale skin, sun help me

same man, i wish for @Eternaldarkness (btw he rope yet?)

i hate it as well man