Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate the rich, clueless hardwarecels

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wageslavecel.
★★★★★
''D-dont get a laptop with the RTX 4050, bro, it only has 6 gigs of VRAM :soy: and you won't be able to play games at Ultra on 1440p @120fps bro :feels::feels::feels:''

Fuck off, clueless richtard :feelsseriously:

I've been a poorcel my entire life. I've always had to lower my native resolution and play on Low-Medium until recently when I got a laptop with RTX 3050 and I game at 1080p.

Check the Steam hardware Survey and you will see most people game at 1080p on a xx60 midrange card.

The richfags on Reddit and especially tech reviewers like Hardware Unboxed are so fucking clueless and detached from a normal user's experience.

They are used to having xx80 TI and xx90 cards playing at 4K@120fps, so of course when they test a 3060 and it ''only'' gets 40fps at Ultra, they freak the fuck out and tell you it's a trash card you should never buy :fuk:

No one who buys a mid range card plays games at full graphics. Everyone tweaks their settings to maximize performance. But these clueless retards crank everything up to Ultra on their 4090 machines and call it a day, they have no fucking clue what tweaking the settings is :feelsohgod:

gpu prices are crazy. how did they go from 200-300 for a high end back 15 years ago to 1500

Same thing with smartphones.

''Bro, you should totally get the 1300 USD Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra :soy: , the processor is more powerful by 0,1Ghz than last year's model and the screen has 50 more pixels :feels::feels:''

No, you should not. A 200 USD Chinese phone does 90% of what a full priced flagship does, at a fraction of the cost.

Yes i have same opinion, all these richtards on youtube, Reddit etc thinks that everyone has a fucking 1440p 144hz monitor and r7 x3d + rtz 4080+ as default specs. They even laugh at people who use 1080p monitors

No, you should not. A 200 USD Chinese phone does 90% of what a full priced flagship does, at a fraction of the cost.
Yes, still using RN 10 Pro, want to keep it for 2 years more at least

"Ooh you have that 10th gen i5? Are you insane? How does it even run operating system? Can't game on anything below i9/R9 latest gen!"

"Ooh you have that RTX 2060? Wtf is wrong with you? Can't game on anything below RTX 4090!"

"Ooh, only 16gb of RAM? You're retarded or what? Buy 128gb! Future proof your system!"

"Ooh you've got that 1tb SSD and it's not an NVMe? You're an idiot!"

"How do you even play with 60fps? It's literally unplayable!"

"You have that 1080p 75hz monitor? Lol how do you even see anything on it? 4k 380hz minimum!"

"Ooh you have that 10th gen i5? Are you insane? How does it even run operating system? Can't game on anything below i9/R9 latest gen!"

"Ooh you have that RTX 2060? Wtf is wrong with you? Can't game on anything below RTX 4090!"

"Ooh, only 16gb of RAM? You're retarded or what? Buy 128gb! Future proof your system!"

"Ooh you've got that 1tb SSD and it's not an NVMe? You're an idiot!"

"How do you even play with 60fps? It's literally unplayable!"

"You have that 1080p 75hz monitor? Lol how do you even see anything on it? 4k 380hz minimum!"
These clueless richtards can't trully appreciate hardware.

They go through hardware unironically like foids go through Chads. They ALWAYS have to have the absolute best, even though the middle option is perfectly fine and would suit their needs. But they are just compelled to have the latest and greatest.

A midrange PC would last you several years gaming at more than acceptable graphical settings with no issues.

consider amd. cheaper and close enough in power aswell

consider amd. cheaper and close enough in power aswell
Definitely. But I am a laptopcel and laptops with AMD GPUs are hard to find if not non-existant. But I have a Ryzen CPU in my laptop.

Its pure ragefuel seeing the incredible prices of pc parts in countries like America, while in my country you would need to sell your kidney to get a mid range GPU :feelsree:

Definitely. But I am a laptopcel and laptops with AMD GPUs are hard to find if not non-existant. But I have a Ryzen CPU in my laptop.
i always been an advocate for desktop, but if you need the laptop for other things i understand. i am a bit of a pc nerd, but i share your hatred for rich fags flexxing there shit. they make shit build that works because money. if you want any advice on desktop fell free to ask. if you want more power from you device consider Linux, bit difficult but the benefit is great

These clueless richtards can't trully appreciate hardware.

They go through hardware unironically like foids go through Chads. They ALWAYS have to have the absolute best, even though the middle option is perfectly fine and would suit their needs. But they are just compelled to have the latest and greatest.

A midrange PC would last you several years gaming at more than acceptable graphical settings with no issues.
These hardware channels makes you feel like you're missing out, like for example someone who payed a lot of money for i7 10700k build in 2020 got mogged by mid range Ryzen 5 5600 build in 2022. For me if i had an solid build like R5 7600X + RTX 4080 i wouldn't upgrade for at least 5-6 years, if not 10 tbh. Also many hardware monkeys force themselves to pay more and upgrade more often by buying high resolution, high refresh rate monitors, if you have 4k120hz monitor you would need top tier PC and upgrade it every 2 years at least to sustain high refresh rates at such high resolutions on ultra settings (these people don't consider anything below high/ultra as an option :lul:)

JFL I have a desktop with 7th gen incel, 8gb ram and no external gpu. Well, it's fine because I don't really play games and it runs an old version of photoshop.

i always been an advocate for desktop, but if you need the laptop for other things i understand. i am a bit of a pc nerd, but i share your hatred for rich fags flexxing there shit. they make shit build that works because money. if you want any advice on desktop fell free to ask. if you want more power from you device consider Linux, bit difficult but the benefit is great
I wish I could use a desktop because you get more performance per dollar.

But I have bad back pain. If I sit at a desk for more than a couple of hours, my back hurts. With a laptop, I can just lay down in bed.

I don't care about the specs of my PC so long I can continue browsing here with no hurdles. I'm not falling for the consumerist trick of hardware/software upgrade cycles.

The average gamer doesnt need the latest graphic cards. Unless you play extremely draining games, such as Microsoft Flight Simulator

I wish I could use a desktop because you get more performance per dollar.

But I have bad back pain. If I sit at a desk for more than a couple of hours, my back hurts. With a laptop, I can just lay down in bed.
tried mounting the monitor on a wall where you can easily see it from bed? you can use wireless keyboard and mouse. just some ideas