Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate the law

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
Before you read: I am Always respectful of the law and I Will Always respect the law

Hating the law doesn't mean breaking It so I Just hate It, but of course I don't break the law

Anyways I hate all these hate speech laws, I'm entitled to Say what the fuck I want, I don't give a solid FUCK if someone Is offended, if I Say the Truth now the law maybe wants to incriminate me for hate speech Just because maybe I Say that females are hypergamous, faggots and trans are mentally ill, females are submissive, now there are facts, I hate the fact that I can have consequences for telling the Truth

Also I NEED self defence laws in my country there aren't I basically can be robbed and can't even punch the thief

Also the limits of Speed of Cars, there are so so many laws that I fucking hate

Where do you live OP? :feelshmm:

I would love to, but Im too scared of jail and im too poor ti pay fines, im fucked
Incels.Is could use the Power of Friendship, so that you could break the law, and we would all pay your fines :feelshmm:

But I'm poor too.

Incels.Is could use the Power of Friendship, so that you could break the law, and we would all pay your fines :feelshmm:

But I'm poor too.
Do you think that other incels really care about me and you, maybe they understand us Better than others, but no One Will do shit for US except ourselves

Do you think that other incels really care about me and you, maybe they understand us Better than others, but no One Will do shit for US except ourselves
I know, I was messing around.

There are no "friends" here.

I know, I was messing around.

There are no "friends" here.
The sad reality Is that only a partner care about you and without One at a certain Age the only solution Is basically Rope (im not promoting suicide in any shape or form)