Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate the ex-muslim community

Cerebral hypoxia

Cerebral hypoxia

I think of the rope every waking moment
-
This is the case both irl and online. All the women ex Muslims have been dating in secret since they were like 16. Many times they succeed by leaving and staying with thier boyfriends

Meanwhile the male ex-muslims get absolutely zero attention from women seeing as they are just average ethnic guys

This makes many ex Muslim guys disillusioned myself included and they leave, losing an important support group to ldar in sadness

why did you leave ahki, come back

lol women are not capable of thinking about such things. this stuff is too deep for women. female ex-muslims have no knowledge of islam. they are just foids crying out for attention. same situation applies to them AFBB

JFL if you think females have an actual interest in theology and the nature of reality.

the betabuxxing in exmuslim communitities are strong, it is very rare to find an exmuslim who is not an asshole(@chudur-budur he may currybash and is an ex muslim, but at least he does not seem like an asshole unlike most people on r/exmuslim) or who betabuxxes or worships an ex muslim roastie despite her going after Chad and not within her own race

tl;dr ex muslims(not all but most) are assholes and cucks(especially the ones on reddit)

why did you leave ahki, come back

I just don't believe in Allah anymore. You've talked to me before brother my other account is ZenCel but it's not letting me log in for some reason

I used to be an atheist anti-religion faggot before I joined this forum.
Only now I realised that religion is one of the most important copes in life.

There is no god, and it's a good thing that people are leaving Islam, but I agree with a lot of what you're saying.

I just don't believe in Allah anymore. You've talked to me before brother my other account is ZenCel but it's not letting me log in for some reason
no problem brother .

There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion 2:256​

I went thru same hardships as you with religion I apostasised out of islam but came back. But yh I agree I hate ex muslim women, they almost always have white boyfriends its suifuel

I went thru same hardships as you with religion I apostasised out of islam but came back. But yh I agree I hate ex muslim women, they almost always have white boyfriends its suifuel
Ethnic women have white boyfriends weather they're Muslim, ex Muslim, Christian, Jewish, etc.

Only now I realised that religion is one of the most important copes in life

That makes sense honestly. I do wish I could be Muslim again but you can't just force yourself to believe. Do you fake it or do you genuinely believe?

High IQ.
My experience in ex-muslim groups and communities confirms this as well.
While the men talk about evolution and whether or not god exists.. the women just talk about women's rights, and being slut-shamed (sometimes openly) for their sexual behavior.

Most ex-muslims are hypocritical piece of shit like muslims themselves, hypocrisy is ingrained in muslim gene, they can't get rid of hypocrisy even after renouncing the religion. People go ex-muslim mainly of these reasons:

1. Think they can get easy white whore pussies if they can get rid of the muslim stigma
2. Think they can go to pub, booze, smoke weed and even some of them are obsessed with eating pork (seriously, they renounce religion for EATING PORK)
3. Muslim bitches renounce their religion solely for riding white chad cocks

Most of the 1 and 2 groups end up being incel and go to different incel forums, some of them revert as soon as they realize their subhuman-ness and get arranged marriage to a virgin muslim bitch.

Group 3 mostly become successful in riding chad cocks but almost none of them can lock down a chad, they get just pumped and dumped. When they hit the wall, the revert back to the religion and get married to a betabux muslim moron.

For example, this is the /r/exmuslim mod, who is a subhuman currycel mongrel orbitting a currybitch mod for like last 10 years, he never gets even a sniff of her hairy pussy. But the bitch is riding white cocks like crazy.

IslamSlaveryComparison.png

On the other hand there is another chad iranian mod, he keeps a harem of noodlewhores.

They always talk about reason, science and shit, yet most of them have no advanced degree in STEM nor they do anything practical for science.

Edit: added MOST at the beginning.

Last edited:
shariah law is the best, inshallah it will soon be implemented worldwide

People go ex-muslim mainly of these reasons:

1. Think they can get easy white whore pussies if they can get rid of the muslim stigma
2. Think they can go to pub, booze, smoke weed and even some of them are obsessed with eating pork (seriously, they renounce religion for EATING PORK)
3. Muslim bitches renounce their religion solely for riding white chad cocks

Well there are also those like myself who just don't believe in Islam anymore so don't stereotype all of us. But I agree with the rest of your post

women just talk about women's rights, and being slut-shamed (sometimes openly) for their sexual behavior.
Femoids are scum, basically leaving the religion because it prohibits fucking with Chads 24/7.

Well there are also those like myself who just don't believe in Islam anymore so don't stereotype all of us. But I agree with the rest of your post

Yes, there are genuine ex-muslims/atheists who I respect, that's why I said "most of them" not "all exmuslims".