Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate summer. All the females in revealing clothes sweating.

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
Seeing all these hot Women wearing revealing clothes sweat glistening in the hot sun. Knowing you won't ever touch them. :feelsree:

False. You can bump into them and apologize.

You can also pretend to have autism and touch their bellybutton (my fetish)

False. You can bump into them and apologize.

You can also pretend to have autism and touch their bellybutton (my fetish)

how long have you had a bellybutton fetish? I didn't know you could have a fetish for one, though I guess you can have a fetish for anything so idk why this surprises me so much.

You have to go outside to even see this shit, thankfully i'm indoors all the time.
Id legit rope if i had to see all that shit

how long have you had a bellybutton fetish? I didn't know you could have a fetish for one, though I guess you can have a fetish for anything so idk why this surprises me so much.
Since I was 12. I still looked 9 so their reactions weren't aggressive. I payed my older cousin to be my pretend parent any time I felt like putting my finger in a girl's bellybutton. We would walk down to the beach, I would find the prettiest girl I saw (who had her navel out), and I would stick my finger right towards there. When they went "what the fuck" my cousin came to shoo me away and claimed I had autism. When I had my fill I went to his car and stuck my finger in my mouth.

Since I was 12. I still looked 9 so their reactions weren't aggressive. I payed my older cousin to be my pretend parent any time I felt like putting my finger in a girl's bellybutton. We would walk down to the beach, I would find the prettiest girl I saw (who had her navel out), and I would stick my finger right towards there. When they went "what the fuck" my cousin came to shoo me away and claimed I had autism. When I had my fill I went to his car and stuck my finger in my mouth.

:lul:

epic

I want to kill them and eat their organs.