Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate society and i fucking hate every neurotypical on this planet

NeuroAsshole

NeuroAsshole

Greycel
I fucking loathe them and hate NT more than i hate women, watching them parade around in fancy clothes in a gala while millions like me are lonely or homeless, they mock us and us our traits to mock us even further, you wanna know something i always wanted to beat the shit out of women and men alike for what they did to me, i want them to suffer for what happened to me as a child, im so sick of this forgive thy enemy, i want to know how to fuckin dox someone and ruined their lives, my life is already fucked and over, nothing matters to me, i have no friends, my ambitions of being an astronaut is gone and my fucking family loathes me and detests my being, im so fucking tired of it, i talk about this everyday and yet i get no one to help me or my mental health, i fucking want to be accepted by normies but more and more i get rejected by society as a whole and now i cant leave my home without being stared at. i fucking hate neurotypicals i fucking want them to die already i fucking want them to die already i fucing depise and destest them i hate living in america if i had the power to finally bomb everyone i would, i hate attending college just get ahead in life i fucking hate everything and everyone nothing in life is for me to handle nothing i have nothing, i always get kicked out of places by lying FUCKING NEUROTYPICALS GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HATE THEM ALL I HATE THEM FUCKIN ALL OF THEM I WANT THEM TO FUCKING DIE ALREADY

I fucking loathe them and hate NT more than i hate women, watching them parade around in fancy clothes in a gala while millions like me are lonely or homeless, they mock us and us our traits to mock us even further, you wanna know something i always wanted to beat the shit out of women and men alike for what they did to me, i want them to suffer for what happened to me as a child, im so sick of this forgive thy enemy, i want to know how to fuckin dox someone and ruined their lives, my life is already fucked and over, nothing matters to me, i have no friends, my ambitions of being an astronaut is gone and my fucking family loathes me and detests my being, im so fucking tired of it, i talk about this everyday and yet i get no one to help me or my mental health, i fucking want to be accepted by normies but more and more i get rejected by society as a whole and now i cant leave my home without being stared at. i fucking hate neurotypicals i fucking want them to die already i fucking want them to die already i fucing depise and destest them i hate living in america if i had the power to finally bomb everyone i would, i hate attending college just get ahead in life i fucking hate everything and everyone nothing in life is for me to handle nothing i have nothing, i always get kicked out of places by lying FUCKING NEUROTYPICALS GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I HATE THEM ALL I HATE THEM FUCKIN ALL OF THEM I WANT THEM TO FUCKING DIE ALREADY
Your homeless? Have you start a gofundme yet?

Based 1st post GrAY

Autism could be the next stage of evolution, but only if we exterminate all normies first.

Cool:feelsokman:.

Meanwhile the jews get richer we stay poor

Main qimg a5f839f882d92d70f45cdc368f9c587c pjlq

I know how you feel I’m mentally scarred from what I went thru in my younger years all the POS that did it to me have jobs families and I rot at home I have nothing

Autism could be the next stage of evolution, but only if we exterminate all normies first.
Aspie supermacy when, cuz im tired of neurotypicals running it all

Would be a perfect world ngl

Only aspies should live

Normies are a huge hivemind.

nts are just sheep

we autists just need a good staff to shepherd them in the right direction

Aspie supermacy when, cuz im tired of neurotypicals running it all
With enough time half of the nation will be autistic, because of how woman control their reproductive tendencies. Aka waiting to have kids in their late 20s to 30s. Sometimes even forties.

relateable, as an autist myself

NT people are scum nuke them all

YOU ARE JUST LIKE ME

JUST LIKE ME FR!

Screenshot 20230911 2336412

Yep, Normies keep us down and we need to exterminate them and rape all their toilets. Only then can humanity advance.

First NTs cast you out, bully you and torture you will forcing their stupid system and rules on you and then they wonder why you start to hate them and want to destroy them

Relatable my friend, I also wanted them to felt the hopelessness and the dread I felt everyday, and I can make them be that way in their one pathetic life via torturing(in video game) then I might be satisfied.

Unfortunately I am too unmotivated and modern society will catch you in 5 second if you assert justice that way. Also I probably wouldn't find any pleasure, only my dick though since I have necrophilia fetish(btw feds I'm not gonna do it my family genuinely cared about me even when I don't really love them due to my schizoid tendencies).

I dont know really man, I just wish I wasn't born as a human lol, maybe as as an animal or a plant because I'm too self conscious due to ADHD. Fuck Life honestly. My emotion is Soo flat that I have to scream my voice out to care about the shit of life, eventhough nothing really gave me happiness in long term. So I probably will kill myself like Mainlander after I achieve my self made purpose.

First NTs cast you out, bully you and torture you will forcing their stupid system and rules on you and then they wonder why you start to hate them and want to destroy them
True, they feel entitled to be better than we are; they are exploiting us.

In due no time, child. They are dumb enough to release me.