Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate sex havers

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
I have enough of those fucking worthless piece of shit bitches I hope they all die a horrible death from STDs that is what they deserve. To be killed by the thing they love the most SEX the one thing me and all of us will NEVER have. Those fucks tell us sex isn't even that good but would fucking rope if they couldn't fuck for a month. Last week I overheard something that made my blood boil a Chad complaining that he hasn't had sex in 5 days like try your entire life fucktard. I wanted to smash that motherfuckers head into the wall so hard he become a non-NT subhuman like me. And today I saw my enemy making out with his GF while waiting for the buses to pick us up I wanted to run up behind that little bitch punch the back of his brainless skull and slam him face first into the fucking concrete and stop on his head until the concrete is dyed red and pink:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:. I plan on one day most likely during my senior raging out against all the sex havers in my school I'm talking yelling screaming hitting and destroying hopefully a few foids get PTSD:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping:.
(In Minecraft real life mod)

This is how you get your front door kicked in at 4am.

There are some cucks here that think Chads aren't their enemy. They're probably fakecels too anyways.

I hope they all die a horrible death from STDs
they are their own poison jfl :feelskek:
Those fucks tell us sex isn't even that good but would fucking rope if they couldn't fuck for a month
kek of course, it brings meaning to their sorry npc wagie lives.
Chad complaining that he hasn't had sex in 5 days like try your entire life fucktard.
entitled bastard, hope he gets colon cancer from the constant nigger dick he loves shoveling in his ass
I wanted to smash that motherfuckers head into the wall so hard he become a non-NT subhuman like me.
I want to do this to the entire human race jfl
I saw my enemy making out with his GF
Fortune always favors the foe
I plan on one day most likely during my senior raging out against all the sex havers in my school I'm talking yelling screaming hitting and destroying hopefully a few foids get PTSD
based

youre right about all of this, i am with you. i have never even touched a woman once and probably never will. I am genetically cursed and Its not our fault we were born like this.

Bluepillers: 12
hello IT

I have enough of those fucking worthless piece of shit bitches I hope they all die a horrible death from STDs that is what they deserve. To be killed by the thing they love the most SEX the one thing me and all of us will NEVER have. Those fucks tell us sex isn't even that good but would fucking rope if they couldn't fuck for a month. Last week I overheard something that made my blood boil a Chad complaining that he hasn't had sex in 5 days like try your entire life fucktard. I wanted to smash that motherfuckers head into the wall so hard he become a non-NT subhuman like me. And today I saw my enemy making out with his GF while waiting for the buses to pick us up I wanted to run up behind that little bitch punch the back of his brainless skull and slam him face first into the fucking concrete and stop on his head until the concrete is dyed red and pink:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:. I plan on one day most likely during my senior raging out against all the sex havers in my school I'm talking yelling screaming hitting and destroying hopefully a few foids get PTSD:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::lasereyes::reeeeee::feelsping::feelsping::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsping:.
(In Minecraft real life mod)
You have these people talking about getting that shit on the regular in fucking school?!
Jeez I’m an old man and still it seems like an impossible feat

I hope aliens invade earth drop mustard gas on them :feelsohh::feelsgah: