Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate seeing couples

Iamhopeless257

Iamhopeless257

Banned
-
Every time I see a couple I want to die

I always wanna die, no matter what I see

Throw starbucks coffee at them.

Are you the real iamhopeless or are you just an impostor/parody?

Yes. I hate them as well. They don't deserve to be happy. They must all die and let us be.

Omg not this faggot again

He's the guy that had sex from discord.
Where he had a chance to have some roastie fly over to him.

Lol you know what's funny? Yesterday night, I literally was just wondering why you didn't find this site and checked to see if you were still active and a few hours later, here you are. Such coincidence.

Zielony4 said:
Lol you know what's funny? Yesterday night, I literally was just wondering why you didn't find this site and checked to see if you were still active and a few hours later, here you are. Such coincidence.

I liked the incel Reddit better, I don’t come on here much

It's bad enough we're alone, what makes it 10x worse is seeing what we'll never have right in front of our faces.

I hate every last young couple that holds hands or kisses in public. I'm sick of seeing them flaunt their happiness, I have been tempted many times to fling something at them.

Sparky said:
Aware me on Iamhopeless?
Attention whoring serial >muh depression shitposter from reddit
Notice how he used his mug as his avatar, the definition of a fakecel attention whore

fill up a super soaker with orange juice and squirt them

Iamhopeless257 said:
I liked the incel Reddit better, I don’t come on here much

I like reddit better than the new sites overall, because of the memories and old posts we had there. At least there's no censorship here though.

how can you hate seeing couples when you were in a relationship literally a few weeks ago, stop coping and start slaying women with ur good looks.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
how can you hate seeing couples when you were in a relationship literally a few weeks ago, stop coping and start slaying women with ur good looks.

She left me and I’m ugly fam

Hermitceling is the best cope for me. I fucking hate PDAs and society in general.

When I went to vocational school I saw many couples on the train station. It was pure, unfiltered suicide fuel.
I felt really bad that day...

Just shoot every couple you see with a super soaker and tell them it was a.prank for youtube