Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I FUCKING HATE RAP MUSIC

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
My roommates blasting these shitty rap songs and I want to rip my fucking ears off

FUCK NIGGA SMOKE WEED GANG GANG GANG THUG SHIT NIGGA I'LL FUCK AND KILL THAT HOE NIGGA SHIT NIGGA BOP BOP BOP NIGGA SHOOT YOU IN THE HEAD NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA DONT FUCK WITH ME NIGGA. FUCK BITCHES SHIT BITCH NIGGA BOP BOP BOP BOP I'LL KILL THAT NIGGA BITCH NIGGA THATS GANG SHIT NIGGA(Insert other shitty godawful lyrics here)

try immortal technique

The degradation of Western culture is real.

Couldn't agree more. Just seeing those lyrics if we can even call them that makes me want to puke. I also can't stand how many of those videos have disgusting whores in them willing to shake their asses at every "attractive" guy that they see.

I only really like thoughtful rap but that's not popular

But I listen to some other rap songs when I have depressive episodes

Last edited:
I know what you mean normies listen to their lil peep lil xan fucking drug addict rappers who wrap about weed and fucking bitches but when they hear my weeb music they laugh (happened on elevator)

I know what you mean normies listen to their lil peep lil xan fucking drug addict rappers who wrap about weed and fucking bitches but when they hear my weeb music they laugh (happened on elevator)
Normies always look at me when I have my Japanese app open. They can't leave Weebs alone

I used to listen to rap. I sometimes love feeling degenerate, I can't help it.

I FUCKING AGREE 100%. IT MAKES ME WANT TO BLOW MY FUCKING BRAINS OUT. NIGGA NIGGA FUCK BITCHES PUSSY NIGGAZ IN DA HOOD FUCK NIGGAS DICK OFF FUCK

I FUCKING AGREE 100%. IT MAKES ME WANT TO BLOW MY FUCKING BRAINS OUT. NIGGA NIGGA FUCK BITCHES PUSSY NIGGAZ IN DA HOOD FUCK NIGGAS DICK OFF FUCK
k
o
i
n
t
o

Generalisation. Depends on the artist. Normie mumble rap is pure shit tho

Most rap music nowadays is about sex, drugs, and money. Much of the lyrics is gibberish and making dumb noises.

In the past, rap used to be good because it actually meant something. There was a deep meaning behind the lyrics. Like a societal problem would be expressed in these songs.

Now its just "Nigger this. Nigger that. Hoes and Bitches. Twerk. Twerk. Bottle of Whiskey. Etc"

memri-tv-e-the-jews-are-behind-each-and-every-21779022.png

@hehe xd @Jewsel

Blast cheesy as fuck prog songs.

My roommates blasting these shitty rap songs and I want to rip my fucking ears off

FUCK NIGGA SMOKE WEED GANG GANG GANG THUG SHIT NIGGA I'LL FUCK AND KILL THAT HOE NIGGA SHIT NIGGA BOP BOP BOP NIGGA SHOOT YOU IN THE HEAD NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA DONT FUCK WITH ME NIGGA. FUCK BITCHES SHIT BITCH NIGGA BOP BOP BOP BOP I'LL KILL THAT NIGGA BITCH NIGGA THATS GANG SHIT NIGGA(Insert other shitty godawful lyrics here)
RAP MUSIC DOESN'T REQUIRE TALENT AND RAPPERS ARE DUMB AS SHIT. THIS IS REAL MUSIC REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Most rap music nowadays is about sex, drugs, and money. Much of the lyrics is gibberish and making dumb noises.

In the past, rap used to be good because it actually meant something. There was a deep meaning behind the lyrics. Like a societal problem would be expressed in these songs.

Now its just "Nigger this. Nigger that. Hoes and Bitches. Twerk. Twerk. Bottle of Whiskey. Etc"
Yeah, i dont like the old rap stuff either, but i atleast respect it, but this new stuff is fucking atrocious.

Example of shit rap:

You are hearing generic trappers them.

only thing worst than rap music itself are all the white middle class and up kids who love it

yep its extremely degenerate.