Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate public transportation Nigga!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
I fucking hate hate hate it I wish the person who made this shit death. I hate going to a bus where I'm with normies cucks and stacies and chads my social anxiety makes me want to rope shiiiiiiit. Why the fuck does my schoooool need to be so far away just end my sufffffering pls goooooood(ST.Blackop2el).

i wish there were buses here, if i want to get anywhere i either ask for a ride or walk along the highway or through fields and woods

Yeah, I haven't used a bus in years now. Trains aren't too bad usually. The ones around my area have high backed seats, so you can basically hide behind the seats in front of you, out of view of all the normies.

damn you suffer so much just existing. start doing weed immediately and stay high at all times

damn you suffer so much just existing. start doing weed immediately and stay high at all times
I'm too high inhib to speak to a dealer and I dont even know any and its illegal in my country too

It’s not over for schoolcels

public transport is for cucks. The only benefit is sometimes girls fall asleep on you.

You should get ur driver's license asap. It's crucial for ascending. One of the biggest mistakes of my life was waiting till my early 20s

public transport is for cucks. The only benefit is sometimes girls fall asleep on you.

You should get ur driver's license asap. It's crucial for ascending. One of the biggest mistakes of my life was waiting till my early 20s
I'm doing my drivers license right now but it still takes some time and I need to be 18 to drive alone.

I'm doing my drivers license right now but it still takes some time and I need to be 18 to drive alone.
:feelsokman:
you're already guaranteed a better life than me (srs). Start gymcelling too

I actually love it, since I can ride around daydreaming and wasting time for 13$ pocket money per month.
The trick of the trade is not to ride in peak hours or on uni-student frequented lines. I'd actually make time-wasting detours just to avoid the normieslime.

What public transportation are you using with Chads and Stacies? Chad and Stacy have a car man.

What public transportation are you using with Chads and Stacies? Chad and Stacy have a car man.
attractive and well off people do not use buses.

LOL if u do not live near a German efficent subway system... Ubahn

:feelsokman:
you're already guaranteed a better life than me (srs). Start gymcelling too
I did some gymcelling a couple of years ago but I stopped because I have no motivation or energy more.

I hated it. Always have always will. I don’t miss those days of riding the NYC subway with:

mentally unstable homeless people

hyper aggressive Tyrones that would mistake an innocent glance for an invitation to fight

“Entertainers” performing shitty shows and then get angry for not getting any tips

People eating disgusting smelly food in a crowded subway car

I did some gymcelling a couple of years ago but I stopped because I have no motivation or energy more.
I stopped going because there was a group of foids that would ignore me, even when I said hi in their face as we walked by the doors. But then they couldn't stop talking about me to others. Like OMG what a creep. Why is he here.

Learn to pickpocket

Lowest iq post I have ever seen in my entire life.
whats good other than car? motorcycle/bike is too dangerous and you get rained on, walking same problem and it is slow, train/bus sucks because normies and plane is full of normies and its hella expensive. they all suck but personal car.

Look at an enlightened commuter culture like the Netherlands then reply to me.
Cars are shit, cause traffic, kill thousands every year, pollute the envieonment, noisy and bad to live around, stinky, make you fear for your life when walking or cycling... If I haven't convinced you by now you might be terminally retarded.
sounds like a vegan, hipster soyboy.

Cucc

Im 48 and have NEVER DRIVEN, or had a drivers license.. Never been needed..

Look at an enlightened commuter culture like the Netherlands then reply to me.
Cars are shit, cause traffic, kill thousands every year, pollute the envieonment, noisy and bad to live around, stinky, make you fear for your life when walking or cycling... If I haven't convinced you by now you might be terminally retarded.
you still have to be around people on public transportation even in the Netherlands. Also cars allow you to go more places than public transportation and you don't have to follow some dumb schedule.
Im 48 and have NEVER DRIVEN, or had a drivers license.. Never been needed..
what country do you live in? I think that effects it a lot.

The personal space a car offers is far inferior to the points I listed above. Cars only allow you to go more places if you live in a suburban hell hole, and even then it's because of poor American city planning not any weakness of other modes of transportation.
who wants to live in a city though? It's dirty and full of people.

I guess it really depends on where you are and what you do. I'd be fucked without a car because I have to drive between buildings with all my tools for work. I couldn't possibly take the train or bus for that I need my own car. I admit though if you live in the city and you don't plan on ever leaving a car isn't worth it.

Buses in major cities are basically Russian Roulette games where you wonder if some shifty 3rd worlder is going to attack you or not each time you get on one.

Like everything, it's better in Japan.