Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i fucking hate PUAs

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
some of their videos can be somewhat helpful i.e. telling the young guys watching their vids that foids arent going to go for average looking guys and that foids are whores and stuff, but other than that its just annoying as fuck. i cant stand listening to chad tell me how to somehow make a girl crazy over me by being confident and getting a hair cut. also i once watched a PUA video where the fucking tyrone says that sex isnt even that good...ok bro

PUA's are blue pilled retards. They don't understand looks and attraction with foids. They say "just have a good personality and confidence"

PUA's are blue pilled retards. They don't understand looks and attraction with foids. They say "just have a good personality and confidence"

He used her orifice....his greatest accomplishment.

they agree that women only want 8/10+ but tell you you can become an 8/10+ by developing a better personality :soy::soy:

PUA are not completely cut off from reality because they seem to have narrowed down Chad behavior and personality pretty accurately.

What they don't seem to get is that unless you ARE Chad none of that stuff works.

And even if it did they seem to be unware that personality is largely genetic as well. If you are introverted, no amount of "training" is going to change that.

They're coping. All red pillers are coping with the fact women don't want them. I've never heard a legit PUA non-chad success story tbh. A few years ago, I was reading a random redpill article on how to get women, I was impressed, the dude who wrote the article claimed to have had over a hundred lays so he must be credible right? And he was saying looks didn't matter, then at the bottom of the article I get a look at his face, chadlite at least, I immediately gave up after that.:feelshaha:

Last edited:
they are just making money... Don't think that anyone on internet want to actually help you. Bluepilled people aren't capable of doing such scams. They know what they are doing

Last edited:
They are snake oil salesmen, after all, so your hatred of them is completely justified. Hell, I hated them even back in my bluepilled days. :feelsjuice:

Scam artists are scumbags, and are worthy of nothing but contempt.