Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate .org

Do you use .org?

• yes (I have an account)

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • yes (I lurk)

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • no

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters
Yeah I don't think it's as bad as I used to think it was. But I relate far more to the userbase here which is why I spend more time on here
Obviously I also spend much more time here I only have 2k post on .org since February

I don't understand you at all man how the fuck can you like that place
Off topic is fun the majority of the user base aren’t Chad or something i don’t think you’ve ever been there you just spew the same nonsense that .is users say

Off topic is fun the majority of the user base aren’t Chad or something i don’t think you’ve ever been there you just spew the same nonsense that .is users say
I have been lurking there a lot before I started posting here and even made an account but deleted it after some time because of the inelshaming, bragging and chadworshipping faggots

I have been lurking there a lot before I started posting here and even made an account but deleted it after some time because of the inelshaming and chadworshipping faggots
I see can you give examples of incel shaming and chad worshiping?

It's weird browsing .org

I have an account there and I see so many htn 6'1 folks that aren't able to ascend. They have the same hatred towards foid as us while being htn

If even they can't ascend its so fucking over

Look at some of the profile pictures or go to a chads comments on ratings and just search for the word incels on the forum

It's weird browsing .org

I have an account there and I see so many htn 6'1 folks that aren't able to ascend. They have the same hatred towards foid as us while being htn

If even they can't ascend its so fucking over
They don't even try really. A lot of them just rot in their basement all day, how can they then expect they will ascend

And u cant have a normal discussion either it's full of 14year old tiktards

Look at some of the profile pictures or go to a chads comments on ratings and just search for the word incels on the forum
Idk brah I think I just got used to it, I really don’t mind the « incel shaming » or anything like that, most of the user base I interact with are incels anyway

But I agree some things are funny like the edits and stuff

Idk brah I think I just got used to it, I really don’t mind the « incel shaming » or anything like that, most of the user base I interact with are incels anyway
Alright

Also you’re right what I found funny in that forum would get me banned in less than a week here, cuck jokes, faggot jokes, foid worship etc… also talking about looks all the time would make me one of the most ignored user here.

I lurk there every once in a while, praying that some high IQcel manages to find a proper post-pubertal looksmaxxing method without needing surgery one day. That was the whole point of the forum in the first place, but it's turned into a shitposting open faggot zoomer hub

Also you’re right what I found funny in that forum would get me banned in less than a week here, cuck jokes, faggot jokes, foid worship etc… also talking about looks all the time would make me one of the most ignored user here.
Some of the jokes are funny but a lot are too fucking weird and faggoty

praying that some high IQcel manages to find a proper post-pubertal looksmaxxing method without needing surgery one day.
Only softmaxxes that work are mastic gum, minoxidil and other shit for hair growth, different medicine for skin and diet changes and none of them can fix your bones which is the only thing that matters really

Only softmaxxes that work are mastic gum, minoxidil and other shit for hair growth, different medicine for skin and diet changes and none of them can fix your bones which is the only thing that matters really
Yeah but who knows, humans found ways to launch rockets to the fucking moon and achieve accurate hypersonic flight, yet can't find a way to grow taller or a more robust face after puberty, it's ridiculous

Yeah but who knows, humans found ways to launch rockets to the fucking moon and achieve accurate hypersonic flight, yet can't find a way to grow taller or a more robust face after puberty, it's ridiculous
Well you can get surgery

. A lot of them just rot in their basement all day, how can they then expect they will ascend
this is exactly what normies say about us

a bit hypocritical and bluepilled of you

They can be good if you find a good place
They can be good if you have a good potential, have you seen infra and supra orbital rim implants results? Absolutely dogshit, have you seen canthoplasty, and blepharoplasty results? Dogshit, and the results I’m talking about are from Dr Taban, these are surgeries I need, and when I saw this it just made me lose all hope. I’m far more recessed than any of his patients yet their results are too uncanny

this is exactly what normies say about us

a bit hypocritical and bluepilled of you
Its not bluepilled, its reality. Normies and especially HTNs should be able to ascend, that is if they ever get out of their house. A large part of the problem is modern technology and social media, it causes a lot of young people to isolate too much to the point they don't know how to interract with eachother anymore. Besides Im sure many of them actually have or had girlfriends in the past

They can be good if you have a good potential, have you seen infra and supra orbital rim implants results? Absolutely dogshit, have you seen canthoplasty, and blepharoplasty results? Dogshit, and the results I’m talking about are from Dr Taban, these are surgeries I need, and when I saw this it just made me lose all hope. I’m far more recessed than any of his patients yet their results are too uncanny
Yeah true actually those can leave you looking very uncanny and bad but I need bimax so there is hope for me my jaw is extremely bad and uneven it's my Nr.1 failo and also fat removal

Yeah true actually those can leave you looking very uncanny and bad but I need bimax so there is hope for me my jaw is extremely bad and uneven it's my Nr.1 failo and also fat removal
Where do you want your fat removed? Bimax is one of the few that isn’t cope (Jaw surgery provide good results unless heavily recessed) compared to eye area surgery which are utter dogshit

Where do you want your fat removed? Bimax is one of the few that isn’t cope (Jaw surgery provide good results unless heavily recessed) compared to eye area surgery which are utter dogshit
From cheeks

nigga just stop being a fat ass instead of getting a BFR which will money and will make you look like youre 80 at 40
I don't want to live to 40 ill die by then and im not fat I have shoulder striations and abs

nigga just stop being a fat ass instead of getting a BFR which will money and will make you look like youre 80 at 40
I just have a lot of fat in my face probably from low test

Last edited:
So many fucking chads. Its full of chadworship, bragging and incelshaming aswell. A lot if not most users are redpilled and ive even seen some bluepilled shit. Why do some of you guys go on there?
No it’s just sub 4s who think they’re chads barely anybody above MTN there
How do you know he roped?
Like @DarkStar said news articles just search up Diego pena González and you should find them. It was about a little over a year ago ):

No it’s just sub 4s who think they’re chads barely anybody above MTN there

Like @DarkStar said news articles just search up Diego pena González and you should find them. It was about a little over a year ago ):
Poor guy man fuck

:feelsokman:
Yeah & it took over a year for him to finally get banned, and even then tons of users defended him like the Nigger-worshiping faggots that pollute that shithole.

If we lived in a sane world(which we dont), that cunt would have had his info passed onto correct authorities & his IP released on the forum; he deserves stuff I can't say online
That nigger is still worshipped there and I think it’s not even a perma ban, and you’re right he should’ve 100000% get doxxed in return and be headed (In gta)

I took SS of .org first page thread throughout the day and it seems pretty normal man idk
IMG 0425
IMG 0426
IMG 0428
IMG 0429

Sure most of it its normal but this is just the first page of offtopic or?
Yes offtopic, looksmaxxing page is useless, and there's no equivalent of sewers or bunker there, there is a subforum but you have to pay VIP