Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate .org

Do you use .org?

• yes (I have an account)

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • yes (I lurk)

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • no

Votes: 21 61.8%

• Total voters
Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★
So many fucking chads. Its full of chadworship, bragging and incelshaming aswell. A lot if not most users are redpilled and ive even seen some bluepilled shit. Why do some of you guys go on there?

So many fucking chads. Its full of chadworship, bragging and incelshaming aswell. A lot if not most users are redpilled and ive even seen some bluepilled shit. Why do some of you guys go on there?
Don’t understand how saints like @thecel can stay on there and not feel like roping. At least @Vyn is mostly with us now

i dont browse .org

its a “looksmaxxing” forum flooded with htns and chads “i’m 5’10 at 14 is it over for me?” :lasereyes:

i wouldnt be able to cope if i had to socialize there and not here

I don't use it
No

I forgot to mention that. The fucking 13year olds that mog me :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Angry Ufc GIF
same, I see young prettyboys be like teehee rate me is it over fuck them this is my place

The raters are mostly indian dalits who give harsh ratings to young teenager for 1 milimiters of upper eyelid exposure and not having 2° more gonial angle(based ngl), and overall forum is infiltrated with tiktok fags, but it was bearable before.

thats why i dont like to read posts from teenagers anymore they lifemog me for existing

heres some ER fuel : scroll through r/teenagers on or around valentines day

you will see life just happens to them while we have to work ourselves to the bone to get attention

The raters are mostly indian dalits who give harsh ratings to young teenager for 1 milimiters of upper eyelid exposure and not having 2° more gonial angle(based ngl), and overall forum is infiltrated with tiktok fags, but it was bearable before.
What was it like before normie invasion? Were there as many chads?

What was it like before normie invasion? Were there as many chads?
There was only few confirmed chads but they were chill rotters not like today's narcissistic chads who just bullys sub5's there 24/7. But yeah it was mostly filled with ethnics who were in denial and as a ethnic i enjoyed that forum back then. But now every single person there is a sex haver and all the old brocels left the site and sold their accounts to tiktokfags who were tired of getting called graycels(jfl)

i dont browse .org

its a “looksmaxxing” forum flooded with htns and chads “i’m 5’10 at 14 is it over for me?” :lasereyes:

i wouldnt be able to cope if i had to socialize there and not here
I was 5'10 at 14 and stopped growing

There was only few confirmed chads but they were chill rotters not like today's narcissistic chads who just bullys sub5's there 24/7. But yeah it was mostly filled with ethnics who were in denial and as a ethnic i enjoyed that forum back then. But now every single person there is a sex haver and all the old brocels left the site and sold their accounts to tiktokfags who were tired of getting called graycels(jfl)
I wish I found out about it earlier damn

I wish I found out about it earlier damn
It was still not good as this site, this is the most incel friendly site so i wish i joined here earlier

Full of faggot/tranny lovers also

Also doxxing is seemingly openly allowed & encouraged even; some even such as @Schery6 roped because of cunts there.

Tons of users there deserve stuff I legally cannot say.

yeah I realised that aswell

How do you know he roped?
There were news articles over it & .org confirmed it

@ElTruecel @Ci Jey

There were news articles over it & .org confirmed it

@ElTruecel @Ci Jey
I heard he was bullied hard over there, especially by that asshole tyrone blackgymmax

How much did they sell their accounts for?

I hate getting mogged so no I don't go there. It is better here

Also doxxing is seemingly openly allowed & encouraged even; some even such as @
Schery6
@Schery6 roped because of cunts there.
Rip, i knew him from here. He was a good kid.

How much did they sell their accounts for?
Probably within 10$ and the buyers would later purchase premium on that account and tries to larp as them

Ragefuel hearing guys younger than you talk about their slay stories on there :feelsree:

Probably within 10$ and the buyers would later purchase premium on that account and tries to larp as them
That's less than I thought tbh. You could definitely get some rich kid tiktokcel to pay way more

That's less than I thought tbh. You could definitely get some rich kid tiktokcel to pay way more
They probably did to accounts over 30k+ posts and very early join dates

Ragefuel hearing guys younger than you talk about their slay stories on there :feelsree:
Total .org user Death. Kill .org users. Roundhouse kick a .org user. Smash .org users heads into concrete. Behead .org users. Burn .org users

Pretty much the same with me 5'6 and didn't grow after 15
“you’re just a late bloomer bro” great my puberty decided to kick in when everyone my age is now jaded and bitter

I heard he was bullied hard over there, especially by that asshole tyrone blackgymmax
Yeah & it took over a year for him to finally get banned, and even then tons of users defended him like the Nigger-worshiping faggots that pollute that shithole.

If we lived in a sane world(which we dont), that cunt would have had his info passed onto correct authorities & his IP released on the forum; he deserves stuff I can't say online.
Rip, i knew him from here. He was a good kid.

mogs me i hit 5’6 at 14 and never grew again
Same I hit 5'7 at 14 and never grew again. My dad is 6 foot and my mom is 5'2 got cucked by mom's genes. I cope with 4 inch elevator shoes to get me to 5'11 which is basically 6 foot and wear them everyday .

Cuz it’s fun duh? @SupremeAutist told me it isn’t as bad as y’all make it seem

chad worship, incelshaming and faggots are fun?

Yeah I don't think it's as bad as I used to think it was. But I relate far more to the userbase here which is why I spend more time on here

Yeah I don't think it's as bad as I used to think it was. But I relate far more to the userbase here which is why I spend more time on here

I don't understand you at all man how the fuck can you like that place