Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate old women

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
I hate looking at their wrinkly ugly ass faces and bodies. Those old ass worthless whores should just stay in the house and stop burdening all of us with their presence in public. If I was old I would NEVER leave my house. I would have enough self-awareness to never do that.

I especially hate when they ask me to help them because their weak, fragile athritis bodies can't do basic shit like grabbing something or bending over.

Bitch, I'm not your grandson or your caretaker. Why would I help your old, lazy, wrinkly ass? What benefit do I get from doing that? Especially when you were definitely a whore that would've rejected me back in your younger days.

FUCK old bitches. They’re a waste of oxygen.

I hate the societal hypocrisy.
'Oh but you need to help old people' like it's an obligation.
I'm not against mutual help but why there isn't any obligation to provide sex for those in need?

I was thinking about starting a thread like this. I specially hate them when I'm on the public bus and I'm near them.

Just rape your grandmother theory

Especially when you were definitely a whore that would've rejected me back in your younger days.
This right fucking here. This is why I don't like old bitches, I hate the illusion of them being sweet and kind. It's horseshit, they only play it up bc they've lost their only value in life, their sex appeal.

They're so fucking entitled and rude

I can't wait until all the boomers die off

I hate the illusion of them being sweet and kind. It's horseshit, they only play it up bc they've lost their only value in life, their sex appeal.
Yeah it's so retarded and disgusting. They play the wise, kind, sweetheart persona as soon as they start greying, because it's the only way they can manipulate men into doing them favors since they can't use their bodies anymore.

It's disgusting to watch how they buy a great amount of food in the supermarkets or fill the public transport with demeanor of self-importance.
The feast of life doesn't belong to them anymore yet they think that the world revolves around them.

Who doesn't hate old women? they all are so garbage.

Gilfs can be hot tho

Most old people treat me like shit because I am poor. They hate young people in general and they really don't care about anybody else's feelings but themselves. I tried to explain to them my situation. And they usually laugh at me or treat me like a retard.