Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate my step mother

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
Fucking hate this stupid whore. I hate the fact that I will have to go out on my birthday with her and her stupid daughter.

I will make sure she rots to death in some old age home or better yet on some street and die from hunger.

Don't know her, but I hate her too.

I hate my mother i hope she dies soon

Just say her name aloud while pooping.

Last edited:
Just don't go

Just don't go
Then it will be my first birthday where I am alone :cryfeels:

If that happens I will probably run off to some park and drink alone. Or go to a cheap shitty brothel and fuck a cheap 10$ hooker maybe. The latter sounds better.

Then it will be my first birthday where I am alone :cryfeels:

If that happens I will probably run off to some park and drink alone. Or go to a cheap shitty brothel and fuck a cheap 10$ hooker maybe. The latter sounds better.
Ohhh I thought u meant u were going to stepmothers bday party

No it's my birthday :cryfeels:
For past 5 years all my bdays have been with family and zero friends cuz I have none. Soon it'll b my 18th bday and I'll feel so bad for my parents cuz they'll be upset that I'll be unhappy and celebrating without friends n not partying n all dat

Even though its ur mother or stephmother . ittl always be a foid

Beat her in Roblox.

How old is her daughter?

For past 5 years all my bdays have been with family and zero friends cuz I have none. Soon it'll b my 18th bday and I'll feel so bad for my parents cuz they'll be upset that I'll be unhappy and celebrating without friends n not partying n all dat
Well my family has tradition of celebrating birthdays with family so that isn't an issue.

The issue is my step mother. And I have no friends to party with. I fear I might end up rotting alone :cryfeels:

Well my family has tradition of celebrating birthdays with family so that isn't an issue.

The issue is my step mother. And I have no friends to party with. I fear I might end up rotting alone :cryfeels:
U Most likely will

How come you hate her.

Remember that if you hate a woman, she hated you before you did her
full