Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i fucking hate my "parents"

Fannigan

Fannigan

Rotting as usual
★★★★★
for some context, i recently finally finished high school, 2 years late, at the age of 20 and 3/4 almost 21, and i told my "mom" cause i needed her help getting the diploma, and she fucking told my "dad" when i told her not to and he threw a happy chimpout about it because that's all he's ever wanted from me.

anyways, so my aunt and my foid cousin who i don't want to think lowly of me (shes hot and shes roughly my age) come over and my fucking "dad" tells them i just finished high school. fucking embarrasing me in front of the foid cousin who now knows she's almost 3 years younger than me (shes 18) and she finished high school before i did. im fucking done i wish this fat old asshole would just get dementia or something already so he can stop getting in my way :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee: i fucking hate old people and now that foid cousin thinks im a retard im sure of it, i think im fucking done :dafuckfeels: i used to enjoy when she visits but now idk if i can enjoy hanging out with her anymore knowing she knows shes 3 years ahead of me in life and then some, just imagine how cocky she'll get when she finds out she can get whatever she wants just for being a foid :dafuckfeels: its fucking over dude, the biggest blackpill is having braindead "parents"

damn I got held back as well but your much older, how did your peers react?

would you ascend with your cousin

she didn't react, she just heard it because my "dad" and my aunt were right there talking to her
would you ascend with your cousin
if i could, definetly. she's got just the body i want in a foid and it's a rare body type :feelsohh:

she didn't react, she just heard it because my "dad" and my aunt were right there talking to her

if i could, definetly. she's got just the body i want in a foid and it's a rare body type :feelsohh:
whats her body

whats her body
taller than me and twice my weight, definetly stronger than me, has bigger arms thick frame thick waist, none of it fat btw, and huge legs thighs and ass :feelsohh: basically a big strong mommy gf, she even lifts now so gonna be even stronger
:feelswhat:incest is degenerate
true but she's like a 2nd or 3rd cousin so it wouldn't be that bad

taller than me and twice my weight, definetly stronger than me, has bigger arms thick frame thick waist, none of it fat btw, and huge legs thighs and ass :feelsohh: basically a big strong mommy gf, she even lifts now so gonna be even stronger

wow, I love big leg girls, theres this one girl at my gym that trains for the olympics and her thighs are HUGEEE I just wanna suffocate between them

wow, I love big leg girls, theres this one girl at my gym that trains for the olympics and her thighs are HUGEEE I just wanna suffocate between them
i want my foid cousing to bearhug me and lift me up in a bearhug :feelsohh: her arms squeezing my scrawny torso, would also be funny if she kept lifting to the point that she could bench me

i hate the feeling of being mogged by 18 year olds going into state universities a few months after graduating, silver spoon mogs me…

god tier ascension

i hate the feeling of being mogged by 18 year olds going into state universities a few months after graduating, silver spoon mogs me…
same
i didn't notice you say you got held back, what's your story behind that? how old were you when you finished?
god tier ascension
it would be if i could have it :feelsbadman: but all i get to do is rot now cause she probably thinks i'm a retard, on top of probably already thinking i'm ugly and short

rutal as fuck and relatable having nigger parents. Although never got embarrassed for anything but height mog in my case.

:feelswhat::feelswhat::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Post pics or Larp.

for some context, i recently finally finished high school, 2 years late, at the age of 20 and 3/4 almost 21, and i told my "mom" cause i needed her help getting the diploma, and she fucking told my "dad" when i told her not to and he threw a happy chimpout about it because that's all he's ever wanted from me.

anyways, so my aunt and my foid cousin who i don't want to think lowly of me (shes hot and shes roughly my age) come over and my fucking "dad" tells them i just finished high school. fucking embarrasing me in front of the foid cousin who now knows she's almost 3 years younger than me (shes 18) and she finished high school before i did. im fucking done i wish this fat old asshole would just get dementia or something already so he can stop getting in my way :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee: i fucking hate old people and now that foid cousin thinks im a retard im sure of it, i think im fucking done :dafuckfeels: i used to enjoy when she visits but now idk if i can enjoy hanging out with her anymore knowing she knows shes 3 years ahead of me in life and then some, just imagine how cocky she'll get when she finds out she can get whatever she wants just for being a foid :dafuckfeels: its fucking over dude, the biggest blackpill is having braindead "parents"
What your whore cousin thinks doesn't matters if you look like a chad all whores would try to be in bed with you, the fact that your whore cousin has made no moves or even flirted with you literally destroys any chance that you will get her cunt( unless you rape her in Minecraft ofcourse)

Also is your whore of cousin going to college? If she isn't then you can go to one and be ahead of her lol. My own whore cousin my age completed highschool 1 year ago but bitch would stay at her house doing nothing while i get to pursue some SMET degree.

Unless your gonna ascend with your cousin why do you care? I have cousins that are doing better than me in life. I just don't talk to them

If your incel you should be in no rush to go to university. The ultimate mog