Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucking hate my parents so much

M

Mentally lost cel

Nigger
-
My Stacy aunt is married to a ugly ass rich guy and she said “handsome man don’t make good husbands or fathers”

She’s so fucking right and based

She could’ve risked her life if she married a good looking guy but their kids might have been ugly but she was very clever and she married a very rich guy and she’s at least very rich with her disgustingly ugly spawn of subhuman rich guy

My piece of shit narcissistic ugly mother chose a good looking retarded piece of shit pet Chad and my spinelles stupid evil father wanted a caretaker for him that’s why they chose each other but guess what ? We are neither good looking or rich

Fuck this piece of shit life

Poor people should never have kids

My parents can’t even give me money ffs fuck this shit

kys freak people like you give incel a bad name

My Stacy aunt is married to a ugly ass rich guy and she said “handsome man don’t make good husbands or fathers”

She’s so fucking right and based

She could’ve risked her life if she married a good looking guy but their kids might have been ugly but she was very clever and she married a very rich guy and she’s at least very rich with her disgustingly ugly spawn of subhuman rich guy

My piece of shit narcissistic ugly mother chose a good looking retarded piece of shit pet Chad and my spinelles stupid evil father wanted a caretaker for him that’s why they chose each other but guess what ? We are neither good looking or rich

Fuck this piece of shit life

Poor people should never have kids

Get bell curved? My condolences, you're not the only one in that case. Better never being born than being unlucky, or even a normie.

What do you mean

It doesn't matter if your parents are good looking, the risk might get smaller, but they can still spawn a subhuman. That's what happens when nothing is controlled and everyone has to throw dices.