Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate my mother so much

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
Jesus Christ i cannot stand this woman.

She was a fucking whore in college and got pumped and dumped by some NT-maxxed normie, and thus i was born.

She deicided to immigrate to another country with some family member in order to live of welfare because she is too fucking stupid to work.

She is such a narcassistic spoiled, cruel and sadistic person, a typical cunt that has zero empathy for anyone.

She is the reason im such a neurotic and broken mess.

Whenever she starts arguing with me, i feel like slamming my head into a wall untill i pass out.

I really can't take this shitty life anymore, i will most likely rope in the next 12 months.

Last edited:
I wanna chug a bottle of vodka right now, but i don't have any money.

Parents are such entitled pieces of shits, they give themselves too much credit for creating the child, all they need to do is to fuck and then do the shittiest job possible and mentally fucking up the child.

Aren't you full polish?

same, but especially my dumbfuck antworker dad. JFL what a goycuck, still wanting to work at 52 :feelskek: , telling me to studycel and wageslave :woke:

If you still feel affection for your mother you aren't blackpilled. Good thread.

Whores who become 'mothers' are truly the worst they'll have whores for daughters and incel sons.