Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate my life

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
I worked so hard to earn the glorious violet name colour and all of a sudden the layout of the forum changes leaving me with shitty poop name colour. RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@SergeantIncel why are the colors different? You can't use hex colors?

The progression just changed because its longer, it goes grey, blue, green, yellow, orange, redish. I need to add purple to the end.
Pink and purple, or just purple?

Shitpost more.

The progression just changed because its longer, it goes grey, blue, green, yellow, orange, redish. I need to add purple to the end.
Please change the dark orange name colour to something else. It's extremely ogre.

Mine hasn't changed either.

I worked so hard to earn the glorious violet name colour and all of a sudden the layout of the forum changes leaving me with shitty poop name colour. RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:(

Read some books, very nice hobby.