Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucking hate my life

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
The only good aspect of my life is that I'm not poor and can buy vidya, everything else is complete garbage.
I'm friendless, Im a subhuman redcel, my social life is non existant, I don't even talk much with my family despite living with them.

The only good aspect of my life is that I'm not poor and can buy vidya, everything else is complete garbage.
I'm friendless, Im a subhuman redcel, my social life is non existant, I don't even talk much with my family despite living with them.
still better than me
im poor

I'm not poor too, but money does not buy good genetics.

Why not get surgery tho?

I've learned a lot more than normies because of my seclusion. You have the opportunity to gain knowledge that cucks will never have.

Similar to me except I'm ethnic and poor.

A lot of people dismiss the shittiness of this because "oh well at least you're not homeless/dying"
These people who try to hit us with the fallacy of relative privation need to fuck off. As if that is any way whatsoever relevant to our situation or helps us move forward in any way.

"You have no friends, will never have a girlfriend or have sex, people avoid and distrust you because of your face and you're completely isolated and cut off from society? Oh, well, at least you're not a starving child in Africa!" :soy: :soy: :soy:

A lot of people dismiss the shittiness of this because "oh well at least you're not homeless/dying" but honestly being stuck in a kind of stasis where you have literally nowhere to go in life is really not much better. Like yeah I'm not literally dying, great now I can mindlessly persist in this life with no possible opportunities of it getting better.

You're pretty much existing for the sake of existing, not much better than being dead really. It's a bit like solitary confinement in that sense, except it's your entire life.

fakecel if u dont hate ur life tbh

A lot of people dismiss the shittiness of this because "oh well at least you're not homeless/dying"

These people are extremly naive since such stuff will happen only to men. Also they just have to look on the dynamics of the current society. More and more men will have less and less money. They end up being completely alone and/or even homeless.

Dont worry bro im worse than you i actually have no money , live in a shit of a home and also am a uglycel beyond redemption ... also it seems like there's no hope of me finding a job ever so yeah ... if i had money at least i could cope

We should all just snap on the same day at the same time and do the same thing in a coordinated mass action.

As long as you are not redcel your life is better than mine
I'm not belittling your condition. Is it as actually as bad as you think it is? I've seen it before on folks that take a pure beamer dead easily when they're slagged off or are heavy embarrassed. I understand its important to you as a sufferer. But as a right badly bastard I think to myself, could I live being red if I had a full head of hair again. Every cunts got their own issues that they think are the worse.

I'm not belittling your condition. Is it as actually as bad as you think it is? I've seen it before on folks that take a pure beamer dead easily when they're slagged off or are heavy embarrassed. I understand its important to you as a sufferer. But as a right badly bastard I think to myself, could I live being red if I had a full head of hair again. Every cunts got their own issues that they think are the worse.
Baldness or the conditions people here have are normal, millions of men suffer from them but redcels is one in a million. No one is surprised to see a blading subhuman manlet but I'm a fucking freak, everyone stares at me in the streets, most people don't even consider me human

What is a redcel?

Baldness or the conditions people here have are normal, millions of men suffer from them but redcels is one in a million. No one is surprised to see a blading subhuman manlet but I'm a fucking freak, everyone stares at me in the streets, most people don't even consider me human

My point being, are they actually or is a lot of it built up in your heid. I knew a cunt that suffers from redness and I didn't think much of it. Thats not to say its not an issue to sufferers of it. It just might no be as bad as you think. Again I'm not belittling your condition, just offering an outsiders perspective.

wanna play wow classic in late august? :feelzez:

I hate my life too.