Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucking hate my life aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Fuck this shit fuck this motherfucking shit is getting insane and unbearable Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuyuyuyuuxjkjjjkkkk nothing works anymore fucking kil me kil me kil me kil me kill my either wake me up from this nightmare or just fucking kil me already

the only thing you can do is just learn to cope better. somedays i also get really suicidal depression, considering i never had love, sex or intimacy in my life, but you just learn to cope. eat healthy, exercise daily (i take nightwalks), take vitamin D if you are a shutin like me and never get sun, play videogames, do what you have fun doing. sometimes i watch a OOT-randomizer video on youtube for 6 hours, and it feels like 20 minutes, just passes the time away

the only thing you can do is just learn to cope better. somedays i also get really suicidal depression, considering i never had love, sex or intimacy in my life, but you just learn to cope. eat healthy, exercise daily (i take nightwalks), take vitamin D if you are a shutin like me and never get sun, play videogames, do what you have fun doing. sometimes i watch a OOT-randomizer video on youtube for 6 hours, and it feels like 20 minutes, just passes the time away
Yeah I do the same

somedays i also get really suicidal depression, considering i never had love, sex or intimacy in my life, but you just learn to cope. eat healthy, exercise daily (i take nightwalks), take vitamin D if you are a shutin like me and never get sun, play videogames, do what you have fun doing. sometimes i watch a OOT-randomizer video on youtube for 6 hours, and it feels like 20 minutes, just passes the time away
Same

What is oot randomize