Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I fucking hate my grandmother

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
She's such a stupid, fat, obnoxious slob. She has the table manners of a pig, and shits at least 5 times a day in my fucking bathroom. And my cuck dad is letting her stay at his house for the entire fucking summer. Tbh this summer, and my life in general would be so much better if she didn't exist. Am I a monster for feeling this way?

Yes, you are.

nope / use febreze or a natural alternative

lmao I dont blame you. Is she still mentaly stable? If so kick her ass

Family problems huh?

You are not alone

Slip some extra meds in her daily dose

Show her your tiny cock and watch her explode.

Yep. I come from the worst type of "family" imaginable
My situation is not that bad but I also suffer because they make feel bad that I am at home all day. My brother & father do this in an agressive manner and my mother is just sad about it.

My situation is not that bad but I also suffer because they make feel bad that I am at home all day. My brother & father do this in an agressive manner and my mother is just sad about it.
I'm sorry you have to go through that, but if I were you, I just wouldn't give a fuck about them. If your parents hate you so much then they should have put you up for adoption. Tell them that next time they bitch at you. Also, at least you have one of the highest post counts on this site kek
Try to get in her pants :feelzez:
:lul::lul::lul::lul: Would rather snap my own neck. Don't care if that makes me a volcel lmao

I'm sorry you have to go through that, but if I were you, I just wouldn't give a fuck about them. If your parents hate you so much then they should have put you up for adoption. Tell them that next time they bitch at you. Also, at least you have one of the highest post counts on this site kek
Well they do not hate me. They just make me feel guilty for things that I have no control over. My post count does virtually nothing. It just shows me how much of a failure I am. It does not give you honor. It does not give you status. You are left with nothing but a 5 digit number.

My mother just asked me if I am going to do something with my "friends". I know that it bothers her that I do not have a social life. That triggered my nightime depression. All the memories of my former friends came back and it makes me deeply sad. They all forgot about me. They all have better friends now.

But tell me something about you. Do you have friends? What is your family like? How do they treat you?

Last edited:
Well they do not hate me. They just make me feel guilty for things that I have no control over. My post count does virtually nothing. It just shows me how much of a failure I am. It does not give you honor. It does not give you status. You are left with nothing but a 5 digit number.

My mother just asked me if I am going to do something with my "friends". I know that it bothers her that I do not have a social life. That triggered my nightime depression. All the memories of my former friends came back and it makes me deeply sad. They all forgot about me. They all have better friends now.

But tell me something about you. Do you have friends? How is your family like?
I'm so sorry man. It sounds like you've had it even worse than me. At least my parents don't even give a fuck about me being a fucking loser anymore. As for me, I'm miserable. I've been miserable since I started public school in 4th grade (9 years old). I would get bullied because of how I looked and because nobody would sit with me at lunch, and the bullying has continued throughout my entire time of school. I'm 18 now and about to graduate high school. My family used to make fun of me when I was younger because I was the only one out of my siblings that wouldn't get invited to birthday parties, and I've never forgiven them for it. The only friends I have are the ones I've made online. Talking to them is one of the only enjoyments I get in life. My family is an awful bunch of slobby scumbags and they have made my life so much worse on top of my inceldom.

I'm so sorry man. It sounds like you've had it even worse than me. At least my parents don't even give a fuck about me being a fucking loser anymore. As for me, I'm miserable. I've been miserable since I started public school in 4th grade (9 years old). I would get bullied because of how I looked and because nobody would sit with me at lunch, and the bullying has continued throughout my entire time of school. I'm 18 now and about to graduate high school. My family used to make fun of me when I was younger because I was the only one out of my siblings that wouldn't get invited to birthday parties, and I've never forgiven them for it. The only friends I have are the ones I've made online. Talking to them is one of the only enjoyments I get in life. My family is an awful bunch of slobby scumbags and they have made my life so much worse on top of my inceldom.
I feel your pain. The problem is that nothing of this is unfortunately in our control. So much of hour happiness depends on factors that are not in our control. Your family is the least group on this earth who should ever make fun of you. All of them can go to hell!! You seem to have experienced much more bullying than I did. They pretty much ruined your life and schools are way too retarded to do something about it.

Life has truly kicked us in the face :feelsrope:

My post count does virtually nothing. It just shows me how much of a failure I am. It does not give you honor. It does not give you status. You are left with nothing but a 5 digit number.

It gives you honor and status among the ranks of incelistan.

Always hated my grandparents too. Can't stand old people in general.

I feel your pain. The problem is that nothing of this is unfortunately in our control. So much of hour happiness depends on factors that are not in our control. Your family is the least group on this earth who should ever make fun of you. All of them can go to hell!! You seem to have experienced much more bullying than I did. They pretty much ruined your life and schools are way too retarded to do something about it.

Life has truly kicked us in the face :feelsrope:
It's not fair, what we've gone through. Two genuinely good guys like us being repeatedly stomped deeper and deeper into the dirt by society as time goes on, while all these horribly, evil, deceptive con artists are able to live a life of hedonism all because they look good.

That is a lie
Why do you think that you negative nelly?
tenor.gif

Because postcounts do not mean anything
But they do you pessimist
VLSKpFe.gif

It may be just a numba, but it's a big numba! And it shows how much you've contributed to the site.

But they do you pessimist
VLSKpFe.gif

It may be just a numba, but it's a big numba! And it shows how much you've contributed to the site.
I am currently in my nighttime depression mode.( I should be at least neutral tomorrow) Even anime cannot cheer me up.

I have contributed nothing that was even remotely meaningful to this site

Maker her disappear

I am currently in my nighttime depression mode.( I should be at least neutral tomorrow) Even anime cannot cheer me up.

I have contributed nothing that was even remotely meaningful to this site

:(

Well this is how life is.

My dog is unfortunately in my brother's room and I cannot cuddle her to feel better :feelsokman:

If he's lost, then he's technically a ronin.

This is how life is when you're treated like filth for existing.

She's such a stupid, fat, obnoxious slob. She has the table manners of a pig, and shits at least 5 times a day in my fucking bathroom. And my cuck dad is letting her stay at his house for the entire fucking summer. Tbh this summer, and my life in general would be so much better if she didn't exist. Am I a monster for feeling this way?
I hate most of my family, but especially my grandmother. She's a fat, repulsive waste of space. I'm just waiting for the day she drops dead, so I can get my inheritance.

I hate most of my family, but especially my grandmother. She's a fat, repulsive waste of space. I'm just waiting for the day she drops dead, so I can get my inheritance.
You fucking savage lmfao. Can't say I'm any better tbh. I'm just waiting til she's 6 feet under so I won't have to hear her stupid fucking voice anymore

Run Just Be White Game
Things will work out

If she's nice to you, then yes. If not...

How old? Its not that hard for grandma to have 'met her time'.

Add methanol to her alcoholic beverages if she drinks.