Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate my brother

FullOfRageCel

FullOfRageCel

Greycel
(SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES, I USED A TRANSLATOR) Hi. About 15 minutes ago, my older brother beat me (6 years difference) and I didn't understand the reason at all. Actually, he hits me on the head quite often, but this time I didn't understand why at all. He lay down on the sofa, especially in the place where my backpack was lying. I got angry because this asshole often does this (lays down on my textbooks, clothes, backpack) so I tore the backpack out from under it. That's it. Fuck. He got up and started hitting me hard on the head. I didn't even tell him anything, he started hitting me just like that. During the beating, I told him - Why are you beating me? He got angry and started hitting me harder. After that, he left and during his departure, I shouted at him - You are a prostitute! He came back and started hitting me. But I scratched his neck badly with my nails (I saw blood oozing out) it made my day better. In addition, he watches some normie shit on YouTube, content for children aged 15 and he's fucking 24. He steals my T-shirts and socks (it sounds ridiculous, but believe me, it' fucking pisses me off when your clothes are full of holes and stretched) he vapes at home, because of this I developed asthma, he's stupid, he failed at fucking school, his normie friends use him. This jerk stole money from my grandmother and my parents. He's also eating the food I FUCKING BOUGHT!! YOU FUCKING RAT!!! The worst thing is that he had girls, he fucked them in our apartment (and our apartment is poorly renovated and in a mess) (JFL, he fucked them because of his awesome PERSONALITY, i guess.) How is this possible? NTpill and low-inhib??? He's MTN. Do you hate your brother/sister? Thank you for reading.

Over for sasukecels

Take a baseball bat and beat him up until he respects you.

Get pepper spray and spray that shit right into his eyes and his mouth when he starts screaming then stomp his head in

I had the same with my brother, my broken tooths reminds me of him. We we are now grown up people, I have not talked to him in years, and never want to.

I had the same with my brother, my broken tooths reminds me of him. We we are now grown up people, I have not talked to him in years, and never want to.
I feel you.I want to move out of my parents house where we all live, to never see him again, but I'm too poor :feelsbadman:

I got beat alot by my brother growing up my only option was to get fat so I could throw my weigh behind my punches and kicks. If you become fat you also have more defensive capabilities i.e. more cushions for body.

Get pepper spray for defense or call the cops and charge him for assault/ battery

I got beat alot by my brother growing up my only option was to get fat so I could throw my weigh behind my punches and kicks. If you become fat you also have more defensive capabilities i.e. more cushions for body.

Get pepper spray for defense or call the cops and charge him for assault/ battery
The beatings aren't that bad, I don't think the police will help. About getting fat: six months ago I was almost underweight, I was separated by 5 kilograms. During this time I gained 8 kilograms and a little muscle. I plan to go to the gym for another year and beat him. Thanks for advice.