Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate mosquitoes

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
I'm currently abroad and all the hundreds of mosquito bites I have gotten in just a couple of days is driving me insane, constant high cortisol levels. I feel unable to do anything cause I'm constantly irritated and panicking. I'm getting random urges to go out and hit people because of all the stress.

I won't waste money on some toxic anti mosquito bite product, beyond retarded to put extremely toxic chemicals on your skin that will be absorbed.

I hope I get some level of tolerance/immunity soon, or at least find a way to lower stress levels. Thinking about fasting for a couple of days, exercising and spending more time in nature, it will most likely help with the stress.

My current cope is just drinking, it helps somewhat.

Those little niggers are good for one thing and one thing only: population control

but this and dont suffer anymore
Screenshot 20231008 121506 467

incels deserve a good night sleep

Are you SEAmaxxing?

All insects need to be killed, I hate every single one of these worthless malfunctioning bio-robots. Soulless creatures

I've been around those bloodsucking fucks for so long I could kill an entire batch of them in a single hour using my hand. Mostly it's easy because in my room theres no light besides my PC, I could see those black fucks flying around the screen I just fucking squash em.

Buy a mosquito swatter and you will get rid of them really quick.

All insects need to be killed, I hate every single one of these worthless malfunctioning bio-robots. Soulless creatures
True, only insects I don't hate is ants, bees, and ladybugs.

Even do spiders technically aren't consider insects, for relevance I will mention that I have extreme phobia for spiders, I wish all spiders in the world died.

They bite me I feel wanted. I’m o+ so are least the mosquitos are interested in me.

Some mosquitos are very agressive and low inib.

Can you buy repellent that contains DEET?

I'm currently abroad and all the hundreds of mosquito bites I have gotten in just a couple of days is driving me insane, constant high cortisol levels. I feel unable to do anything cause I'm constantly irritated and panicking. I'm getting random urges to go out and hit people because of all the stress.

I won't waste money on some toxic anti mosquito bite product, beyond retarded to put extremely toxic chemicals on your skin that will be absorbed.

I hope I get some level of tolerance/immunity soon, or at least find a way to lower stress levels. Thinking about fasting for a couple of days, exercising and spending more time in nature, it will most likely help with the stress.

My current cope is just drinking, it helps somewhat.
they spread the military grade vaccines through their sarcophagus, be careful.

it's almost winter, soon they'll all go back to hell

True, only insects I don't hate is ants, bees, and ladybugs.

Even do spiders technically aren't consider insects, for relevance I will mention that I have extreme phobia for spiders, I wish all spiders in the world died.
Same though I'd add butterflies to the list as they seem rather benign. Crickets are only annoying if camping or leaving my window open at night which I don't do either of anyway guess fireflies are ok barely ever see them around here anyway. Also dragon flies are pretty awesome since they eat other insects like mosquitos and flies two of the more annoying ones.

The mosquitos are my only friends. I know this because they follow me wherever I go and would die to suck me.