Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate modern spic culture so fucking much

slashER

slashER

Soul of Cinder
Foids twerking on goblin edgars... you would probably assume it's a rave or a party, no... it's A FUCKING HIGHSCHOOL
HOW IS THIS LEGAL

Why has my culture submerged itself into such degeneracy... And supposedly Latin America is full of "Christians". What a fucking joke.
I see 11 - 17 foids dressing like literal SLUTS when i have to force myself to go out. It's so saddening how far away we are into this.

Foids twerking on goblin edgars... you would probably assume it's a rave or a party, no... it's A FUCKING HIGHSCHOOL
HOW IS THIS LEGAL

Why has my culture submerged itself into such degeneracy... And supposedly Latin America is full of "Christians". What a fucking joke.
I see 11 - 17 foids dressing like literal SLUTS when i have to force myself to go out. It's so saddening how far away we are into this.

One hole pisses and one hole poos, That is what they are holding against theyre meat

It's not a spic culture issue it's an American culture issue, more specifically American nigger culture. American youth culture is now a synonym for black youth culture. White, mexican and asian kids all engage in it now. Every zoomer teen likes some nigger rapper, or uses some nigger words. No cap fr.

It's not a spic culture issue it's an American culture issue, more specifically American nigger culture. American youth culture is now a synonym for black youth culture. White, mexican and asian kids all engage in it now. Every zoomer teen likes some nigger rapper, or uses some nigger words. No cap fr.
it's so fucking over

it's so fucking over
Just accept that our youth are fucked beyond recovery. (((They))) started putting more and more morally questionable white celebrities/musicians in the spotlight and then slowly replaced them with niggers. It's in the plan, they want cattle. They want them to be incarcerated.

Her father must be so proud.

i hate bean music

i do too, fucking disgusting ""music""
it's so obnoxious too and it doesn't help that spics blast it on their bluetooth speakers everywhere they go

I hate all these stupid fucking wetback scum. I wish them all hellfire. Fucking scum rejected and hated me. Stupid fucking culture, dumb low IQ people in general who only care about drinking and eating. Stupid mutt race

I hate all these stupid fucking wetback scum. I wish them all hellfire. Fucking scum rejected and hated me. Stupid fucking culture, dumb low IQ people in general who only care about drinking and eating. Stupid mutt race
I agree, central and south america should be vaporized, their degeneracy brought me into this painful existence.

I agree, central and south america should be vaporized, their degeneracy brought me into this painful existence.
Muh go find yourself a traditional spic wife. God it fucking burns, the sheer hatred i feel is unreal. I can't do this shit anymore. And I can't even fuckin escape this nightmare, I have NO options. NOTHING. ZERO. I am universally unattractive to all foids, regardless of race

The girl in the white shirt clearly looks underage. Imagine you were the father of this girl and a colleague at work showed you this video. Are you sure you still want sex and a girlfriend? I'm not so sure about that anymore. Maybe being an incel is actually better for ouer personal peace of mind than producing such filth.

asian-png.592382

Haplogroup

Rs1999574CI

Her father must be so proud.

2023 09 13 07 01 40 proxy   Photos

Rs17066681

2023 09 07 06 33 10 Promethease Report  Mozilla Firefox

The girl in the white shirt clearly looks underage. Imagine you were the father of this girl and a colleague at work showed you this video. Are you sure you still want sex and a girlfriend? I'm not so sure about that anymore. Maybe being an incel is actually better for ouer personal peace of mind than producing such filth.
Cope

All races are degenerate except for middle easterners

beanER genocide is long overdue

What country is this? So many Central/South American nations are just so hypersexualized. They’re 10x worse than the European “Latin Lover” stereotype
And supposedly Latin America is full of "Christians". What a fucking joke.
I find Latin American religiosity to be incredibly overstated. I think it’s because so many people are just culturally Catholic and don’t really embrace the tenets. In comparison, you rarely see cultural Protestants, you’re either Protestant and follow the tenets or not religious at all. That’s probably why Southern Europe has been able to retain Catholic membership despite those countries being just as degenerate as the North.

What country is this? So many Central/South American nations are just so hypersexualized. They’re 10x worse than the European “Latin Lover” stereotype
Costa Rica

Who fucking cares what spics do? Do you also care about what niggers do in Africa?

Who fucking cares what spics do? Do you also care about what niggers do in Africa?
i care because i live here i don't want these faggots around me

All women are whores. Shitskin women are just more shameless about it because they’re too dumb to think about how they’re gonna look in front of their grandkids.

HOW IS THIS LEGAL

I'm a spic myself and this is how many of my race are. They all have the same retarded haircut, they eat spicy food loaded with carbs, and they don't workout for shit. I wish to leave South Texas for this very fucking reason. Also the women are massive skanks that get passed around.