Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate mentalcels

COPE. not every marriage will end in divorce and you getting cheated on, seems you are trying to defend the fact that you don’t want to do anything about your situation
Of course something needs to be done but going along with the system which leaves 1/4 or a 1/3 of all marriages in divorce is not the solution. The solution is having some standards so you don't end up cucked.

Of course something needs to be done but going along with the system which leaves 1/4 or a 1/3 of all marriages in divorce is not the solution. The solution is having some standards so you don't end up cucked.
jfllllllllll

but you will definitely fit in among the other fakecels here

All "mentalcels" need banning.

But seriously.

Whites can't be incel

kek
1518538840394.gif

WRONG ANSWER BUDDY BOI

Last edited:
There should be several categories of mentalcels though. Those who can't function normally (cf. diogene) but also those who can function normally but don't because of reasons (religion, ideology, philosophy, etc. (some are almost volcels in there indeed)), those with actual mental illness, etc.

You can't just judge mentalcels as volcels, that's unfair.

Being non-white/short-black is the ONLY proof you're incel. Any other fakecels gtfo

Stacy smiled at me and asked to suck my cock but I was too anxious to say yes

I'm too scared to reply to my 800 tinder messages

5+ white foids don't approach me so it's over anyway

low IQ thread. Mentalcel just means you're held back more so by psychological defects than by your physical appearance. It doesn't mean you have Adonis DNA. And there are many lookscels who are actually mentalcels.

We're actually worse off than you ugly ass truecels.

False hopes are the worst form of torture.
This.

Literally the only enjoyable part of the forum tbh
This.

Last edited:
low IQ thread. Mentalcel just means you're held back more so by psychological defects than by your physical appearance. It doesn't mean you have Adonis DNA. And there are many lookscels who are actually mentalcels.

This.

This.

Yes, not being able to talk to people in an ideal manner is sooooooooooo much worse than being instantly judged and treated like shit for your looks

Jfl

but also those who can function normally but don't because of reasons (religion, ideology, philosophy, etc. (some are almost volcels in there indeed))
Those are volcels. Read my lips: ..V..O..L..C..E..L..S..

Yes, not being able to talk to people in an ideal manner is sooooooooooo much worse than being instantly judged and treated like shit for your looks

Fair point. Being a mentalcel sucks shit, but I doubt I'd trade it in for being a lookscel given how looks oriented this POS world is.

Last edited:
Those are volcels. Read my lips: ..V..O..L..C..E..L..S..

If you read carefully the passage you just quote, you'll see I actually said there were volcels in that lot lmao

If you read carefully the passage you just quote, you'll see I actually said there were volcels in that lot lmao
You said "some". The correct word was "ALL". The only possible exception would be if you lived in some fucked up country that would have you imprisoned or executed for having pre-marital sex. But other than that, no.

Last edited:
Stacy smiled at me and asked to suck my cock but I was too anxious to say yes

I'm too scared to reply to my 800 tinder messages

5+ white foids don't approach me so it's over anyway

Jfl if you think that's what being mentalcel is.

You said "some". The correct word was "ALL".

Yay, no. I mean, take the religious purpose. Some arabs don't chose their belief, they're just born in Islam and don't question it. They are incel because coping in western society makes them culturaly unable to bond with western women.

The ideological purpose is complexe too. People with ideology basically cease to think in order to let that ideology govern every aspect of their life. There was a choice in the chosing of said ideology, but then they don't chose if it makes theme incels by accident (for instance, guys living in the wood in order to build a new society and reverse power, but sadly for them they end up surrounded by robust taciturn fellow men, because women are less enticed to this way of life).

The philosophical purpose is less ambiguously volcel domain.

Last edited:
Mentalceldom is more like "I think this girl likes me, but why would se like me? I am a piece of shit. She probably doesn't even want to have sex with me." The inability to perceive and accept validation is almost as bad as never getting it at all. I would say being an incel because you are ugly is worse, but the mentalcel struggle is real.

I also only explained depressed mentalcels. There are plenty of other mentalcels, such as autistcels, legit anxietycel, bodydysmorphiacel, etc.

Yay, no. I mean, take the religious purpose. Some arabs don't chose their belief, they're just born in Islam and don't question it. They are incel because coping in western society makes them culturaly unable to bond with western women.

The ideological purpose is complexe too. People with ideology basically cease to think in order to let that ideology govern every aspect of their life. There was a choice in the chosing of said ideology, but then they don't chose if it makes theme incels by accident (for instance, guys living in the wood in order to build a new society and reverse power, but sadly for them they end up surrounded by robust taciturn fellow men, because women are less enticed to this way of life)..
Being religious doesn't equate to being a mindless zombie. They can choose between following their superstition or risk going to some mythological fiery place after death by getting some poon. If men choose to be celibate for religious reasons then that's their prerogative, but the fact of the matter is that they CHOSE to be celibate: volcel

Being religious doesn't equate to being a mindless zombie. They can choose between following their superstition or risk going to some mythological fiery place after death by getting some poon. If men choose to be celibate for religious reasons then that's their prerogative, but the fact of the matter is that they CHOSE to be celibate: volcel

They can discuss the superstitions, texts, and shit. But living the very formative first years of your life under a certain religious burden can make you act involuntarily against your own interest once an adult. I have the chance not to have had this problem (other problems tho), but I can understand what it is.

I think he is if females reject him. Blackpill 101.
He's not ugly don't be silly. Dude is an easy 6-7/10. The truth is a lot of girls don't want an awkwardass shy dude for a bf.

In retrospect being mentalcel is worse because atleast truecels can learn to accept their deformity and are mostly left alone mentalcels have to deal with women thinking they're pedophiles, gays, or misogynists either way it ends badly since they never truly get a break.

any other mentalcels can relate to this?

In retrospect being mentalcel is worse because atleast truecels can learn to accept their deformity and are mostly left alone mentalcels have to deal with women thinking they're pedophiles, gays, or misogynists either way it ends badly since they never truly get a break.
:feelstastyman:

"Wow I hate mentalcels"

"But Tellem-T the confirmed trollposter is a cool guy!"

low IQ thread

"This truecel is the worst mentalcel of all time!"

"But Tellem T the confirmed troll is STILL based"

negative IQ thread

He's not ugly don't be silly. Dude is an easy 6-7/10. The truth is a lot of girls don't want an awkwardass shy dude for a bf.
You are silly if you think girls give a shit about personality at all. He may be 6/10 but he sure as hell can't compete with chads in NYC.

You are silly if you think girls give a shit about personality at all. He may be 6/10 but he sure as hell can't compete with chads in NYC.
He has an obese brother with a gf. There's no reason he shouldn't have one as well.

He has an obese brother with a gf. There's no reason he shouldn't have one as well.
His obese brother should be a chadlite then. Come on, you are a veteran member, you should know better.

This was bound to happen when Incels go mainstream, a bunch of 5/10 babyfaced betacucks failed normies calling theirselves incels because they don't banged the cheerleader in their school.

Now thanks to their attention whoring in the rant threads faggots like Cuestar think that we are all you soggy knee average late bloomer, fucking Fakecels they need to be purged.

His obese brother should be a chadlite then. Come on, you are a veteran member, you should know better.
Obese and chadlite are almost always mutually exclusive. Doubt he's better looking than whogivesafucc

Obese and chadlite are almost always mutually exclusive. Doubt he's better looking than whogivesafucc
I am almost sure he is better looking than whogivesafucc as per the Blackpill. Stop trying to deny it.

Muh false hopes and validation. Muh not being seen as a walking pile of shit everywhere you go.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back