Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate mentalcels

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Stacy smiled at me and asked to suck my cock but I was too anxious to say yes

I'm too scared to reply to my 800 tinder messages

5+ white foids don't approach me so it's over anyway

YOU'RE ALL VOLCELS FUCK OFF AAAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGGGHHHHHHH
Download 1

some of you are cool though. @whogivesafucc @Tellem-T @fukmylyf and others.

i know this feel, i feel lifemogged by them

Stacy smiled at me and asked to suck my cock but I was too anxious to say yes

I'm too scared to reply to my 800 tinder messages

5+ white foids don't approach me so it's over anyway

YOU'RE ALL VOLCELS FUCK OFF AAAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGGGHHHHHHH
View attachment 13772

some of you are cool though. @whogivesafucc @Tellem-T @fukmylyf and others.
gives is so mentalcel he could be gigachad and would still post here

i hate when they openly share the chances they had to fuck, kiss or whatever as a humblebrag. Faggotcel222 was the worst mentalcel

This literally never happens to mentalcels. The best that happens is that people approach you and try to be friendly and you fail to interact socially like a normal being, then as time passes they see you as that asshole that ignores everyone and hate you and now ignore you.

"Wow I hate mentalcels"

"But Tellem-T the confirmed trollposter is a cool guy!"

low IQ thread
You're the worst of em

"This truecel is the worst mentalcel of all time!"

"But Tellem T the confirmed troll is STILL based"

negative IQ thread

people approach you and try to be friendly and you fail to interact socially like a normal being, then as time passes they see you as that asshole that ignores everyone and hate you and now ignore you.
accurate af

We're actually worse off than you ugly ass truecels.

False hopes are the worst form of torture.

This literally never happens to mentalcels. The best that happens is that people approach you and try to be friendly and you fail to interact socially like a normal being, then as time passes they see you as that asshole that ignores everyone and hate you and now ignore you.
this, I can't even make a friend irl if my life depended on it, that's how socially inept I am

"Wow I hate mentalcels"

low IQ thread

negative IQ thread
Lol you're just as much of a troll if not more

Cool story. Why don't you get back to ignoring your tinder matches

Last edited:
truecel touchless virgins only plz

Or they think you're actually a completely different person based on your appearance and then they see the real you...

Yeah man being gl fucking sucks.
Way better to be elephant man.

Cool story. Why don't you get back to ignoring your tinder matches

I never ignore them bruh, it's them who end up ghosting me sooner or later. Tbh we probably go through the same pain as you guys except we have to go through the process of thinking we can actually have a chance and then coming back to the realization that we're gonna die alone AGAIN and AGAIN

life is rough for us mentalcels on the forums. Coping truecels will try to convince us we're ugly and we can't dispute it without getting a brag warning

Last edited:
life is rough for us mentalcels on the forums. Truecels will try to convince us we're ugly and we can't dispute it without getting a brag warning
You ARE ugly if you can't get laid. Stop the cope.

My mere presence here never fails to cook up a shit storm almost every single day

How am I not more of a meme than Zyros or Gambler yet?

My mere presence here never fails to cook up a shit storm almost every single day

How am I not more of a meme than Zyros or Gambler yet?
It was over the moment you posted your pic

We don't know if he tried it though.
He wouldn't have to approach if he was acrually good looking, HS sluts would have jumped on his dick straight away. Sorry to ruin your copes.

So you say that you hate mentalcels while praising Tellem T? Are you serious?

Pretty much most of the people here and new users

I get angry when I see fuckers say “I’m average in looks but my autism and I’m mentalcel”

I don't think it's as simple as most of you make it seem. The mental state of someone is far more subjective than you think. People with old fashioned views would be considered crazy by many and most modern progressives would be considered insane in the past.

He wouldn't have to approach if he was acrually good looking, HS sluts would have jumped on his dick straight away. Sorry to ruin your copes.
They do it for Chad but @whogivesafucc is not a Chad.

They do it for Chad but @whogivesafucc is not a Chad.
They make their interest known for chadlites too. He is just a high inhib high-tier normie in fucking NYC of all places. He needs to move to a more rural area to see some results.

Pretty much most of the people here and new users

I get angry when I see fuckers say “I’m average in looks but my autism and I’m mentalcel”

You can be an average looking man and die a virgin if you do not actively seek out relationships. Because average guys are invisible to women, especially today where they no longer need a provider.

You can be an average looking man and die a virgin if you do not actively seek out relationships. Because average guys are invisible to women, especially today where they no longer need a provider.
Doesn’t mean you should spend the rest of your time fucking around on a virgin forum when you can live a fulfilling life

They make their interest known for chadlites too. He is just a high inhib high-tier normie in fucking NYC of all places. He needs to move to a more rural area to see some results.
Yeah I agree with your rating of his looks. I thought "@WorldRulerAisha" did a Tinder experiment with him where he got results in NYC. Autism is a true deathsentence

This is almost as stupid as all the race in-fighting that goes on here. It is possible to be incel because you are ugly and it is also possible to be incel because you are inept.

Doesn’t mean you should spend the rest of your time fucking around on a virgin forum when you can live a fulfilling life

What sort of fulfilling life does the average western male have? With divorce rates ranging from 20-40%, cheating becoming common and majority of women being whores? You are ignorant of just how screwed the average male is and just how he struggles to keep his cuck life.

What sort of fulfilling life does the average western male have? With divorce rates ranging from 20-40%, cheating becoming common and majority of women being whores? You are ignorant of just how screwed the average male is and just how he struggles to keep his cuck life.
COPE. not every marriage will end in divorce and you getting cheated on, seems you are trying to defend the fact that you don’t want to do anything about your situation

"Wow I hate mentalcels"

low IQ thread

negative IQ thread
hes talking about the mentalcels that subtle brag, i never brag about bitches or about that example he gave

Speaking of mentalcels, what happened to @Twisted. Did he finally ascend?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back