Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking Hate Men more than Women

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
Thinking back I now realised most of the people who did me wrong were men.
Also there were some women who did me wrong but I think they only did that
since they saw how the men were treating me or men were telling them shit about me.

In addition most normie men are fucking white knights who enable women to be sluts
and whores and misandrists.

Its Normie MEN who are the fucking problem and who are our enemies. 
If it wasnt for them, I wouldnt have been bullied and women woudnt have dont me wrong
and women wudnt have so much control over male sexuality now.

Obvious incelqueers child. LEAVE.

Chads
jvreturns said:
Its Normie MEN who are the fucking problem and who are our enemies.
If it wasnt for them, I wouldnt have been bullied and women woudnt have dont me wrong
First of all you have your facts wrong. It's the chads and femoids fault here . The chads make every femoids feel entitled so they reject 90% of men including normies. Which sexual rejection makes them and us frustrated. Femoids are the biggest fault for feeling "entitled" to the highest level of Chad.

People like to blame sluts, but they're men out there sleeping around too.

thetruecelibate said:
ChadsFirst of all you have your facts wrong. It's the chads and femoids fault here . The chads make every femoids feel entitled so they reject 90% of men including normies. Which sexual rejection makes them and us frustrated.  Femoids are the biggest fault for feeling "entitled" to the highest level of Chad.

normies are the ones bashing incels the most. especially white knights. at least chad pumps and dump and makes them feel like shit afterwards. normies kiss womens ass all day

Exactly females are to blame here, they won't give average looking men a chance. More and more guys are becoming incel due to female standards.
A few of the females have rejected me at work,
They follow this Chad guy around and he finds them annoying while they are rude and mean to me.

I hate cuckknights(men) who kiss women assess more too.

All human actions are governed by self-interest and fear.

Trust no one, in this world, you are all alone.

jvreturns said:
normies are the ones bashing incels the most. especially white knights. at least chad pumps and dump and makes them feel like shit afterwards. normies kiss womens ass all day

agree

idkwattodowithlife said:
People like to blame sluts, but they're men out there sleeping around too.

They're not huge in number though. Very few men have what it takes to be "Chad". Plus men are wired to fuck as many bitches as possible.

Women are to blame. All women sleep around. All women don't want their looksmatch.

I hate the men who enable degenerate femoid behavior. At the end of the day it is our fault for their misbehavior.

jvreturns said:
thetruecelibate said:
ChadsFirst of all you have your facts wrong. It's the chads and femoids fault here . The chads make every femoids feel entitled so they reject 90% of men including normies. Which sexual rejection makes them and us frustrated. Femoids are the biggest fault for feeling "entitled" to the highest level of Chad.
True . But normies are rejected as well which fuels them. They are white knights cause they want to think they have a chance. Less than 20% of men are considered attractive to women. Heck stuff my high school most average girls found only 3 guys attractive . Most al poppha football players. The guys at my school weren't ugly as well. That's less than 1% of my school's population so even normies are rejected which makes them bully us. Not defending them just saying the femoids caused all this trouble .