Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate me life but don’t think norms could last this long

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
All the summers I spent alone talking to myself. Every lunch in school by myself. After school, by myself. Church group, ignored. Called ugly and laughed at. Stupid so have to work low pay wage slave. Tried to get medication to not be anxious and foid doctor didn’t give me shit accept so I couldn’t get erection. I’m only 21 but I think it shows how strong we are dealing with 24:7 harrasment

Stay strong warrior

Quite literally any normieshit or thot that gets reverse-isekaid into our bodies would try to kill themselves as quickly as possibly once they find that their genetic and societal privileges are gone, and they have to view the world from dirt level, as everyone else steps over them.

Quite literally any normieshit or thot that gets reverse-isekaid into our bodies would try to kill themselves as quickly as possibly once they find that their genetic and societal privileges are gone, and they have to view the world from dirt level, as everyone else steps over them.
Poetrypilled. Beautifully put