Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate male feminists so much

M

MisanthropicMemes

Recruit
★★
I wish every single one of those faggots would be tarred and feathered. Fun fact, some NT faggot chadlite who bullied me for having autism in school and pretended to befriend me when I was a kid just so he can laugh at me with his friends is now in university and simps for women / feminism. I fucking hate gynocentric men as much as foids themselves tbh.

IMG 1252

Mail femenistz ain't geting a puzee!

When I go on reddit and see these faggots post their feminist garbage, I just wish I could beat them from across my screen. I wish I never had to share a world with such "people"

The ones who LARP it to prey on foids are kinda based. Actual male feminists should get the rope

so do foids jfl

One of my friends is a male feminist. He's so fucking gay and cringe lmfao

One of my friends is a male feminist. He's so fucking gay and cringe lmfao
Tell your friend he's a faggot and he should neck himself. I don't know how anyone could be friends with such obnoxious faggots.

When I go on reddit and see these faggots post their feminist garbage, I just wish I could beat them from across my screen. I wish I never had to share a world with such "people"
They’re incel on denial or lowest kind of normie. Feminist see them as a useful tools, but they rather see them dead because of their subhumanity.

Simps and male feminist are generally worse than foids, since they are the ones that elevate sub5 foids to higher positions.

The ones who LARP it to prey on foids are kinda based. Actual male feminists should get the rope
I wish with all my heart that a scenario involving roping on that scale could happen. But one could only dream

I wish every single one of those faggots would be tarred and feathered. Fun fact, some NT faggot chadlite who bullied me for having autism in school and pretended to befriend me when I was a kid just so he can laugh at me with his friends is now in university and simps for women / feminism. I fucking hate gynocentric men as much as foids themselves tbh.
They really are mentally weak faggots and traitors to the common good of men everywhere. In fairness many of them were brainwashed with bluepill ideology from the day they were born. Men in America are even circumcised at birth to emasculate us even more. This country hates its men and does everything it can to keep us down and to help women at our cumulative expense. Women don't see it that way (of course they don't), but that's what I've experienced my whole life and we have a lot of data to back up that claim.

The real reason you have to have gender roles and limit women's choices somewhat is because if you don't you get precisely what we have now -- they vote wrong and longform wreck society and they ruin every space they touch (the internet, D&D, the corporate HR'ification, you name it.

Men are weak and divided and most don't even know how they're being royally screwed (or if they do they aren't allowed to say lest they be fired/have their reputations obliterated and lose friends and family). But our government and the ruling body keeps things that way on purpose and we've reached the point where the news/social media/anything mainstream just actively lies to people. In fact I have to wonder just how long regular people have been lied. WW2? Sooner? I wish I could've been born in the 70s or 80s, something like that -- before the internet and social media and feminism and corruption wrecked things as bad as they are now -- I would've liked to have lived in a better time before Hoeflation and woke propaganda and ideology ruined life in the west. Honestly I should just move to the country where people are more traditional (but my job isn't there so RIP).

Most city people are disgusting libshit retards who guzzle LGBTQWXYZ++++ mafia and trannie cock and believe in "muh diversity" and "muh feminism" and "muh male privilege" retardation. These people are dumb NPCs -- they don't actually think for themselves or make their own observations about life, they just cave to whatever propaganda is pushed upon them so they can "fit in". Pathetic mentally weak people, we know what it's like to be outcast already so perhaps that's part of why we're more willing to honestly evaluate the real state of things.

Really I just wish I had some kind of institutional power to affect real change and to get what we know out there to the broader public, but there's basically nothing I can do. Honestly why even live if this is life? I work my life away for scraps, not even able to own my own home, and I have no hope for the future despite identifying a ton of issues with how things have broken in my own society. If people actually knew what I think I'd be disowned and become even more lonely than I am now. Shit's so fucked lads.

The more time passes the more I unironically believe the USA should split into two countries where we let the wokie faggot libshits wallow in their own filth. And they're the ones who started it! These people made it very very clear for years and years that I'm not wanted and that my views don't matter and that somehow I'm privileged despite lacking any basic markers of success and effectively being a wage slave in a wagie cage. I hate these peoeple so much and a lot of that is simply because they hate me and have suppressed me and my ilk. Fuck em, I hope they get a taste of their own medicine. They've even ruined art and infected gaming with their cancer. Just Yuck

Last edited:
They really are mentally weak faggots and traitors to the common good of men everywhere. In fairness many of them were brainwashed with bluepill ideology from the day they were born. Men in America are even circumcised at birth to emasculate us even more. This country hates its men and does everything it can to keep us down and to help women at our cumulative expense. Women don't see it that way (of course they don't), but that's what I've experienced my whole life and we have a lot of data to back up that claim.

The real reason you have to have gender roles and limit women's choices somewhat is because if you don't you get precisely what we have now -- they vote wrong and longform wreck society and they ruin every space they touch (the internet, D&D, the corporate HR'ification, you name it.

Men are weak and divided and most don't even know how they're being royally screwed (or if they do they aren't allowed to say lest they be fired/have their reputations obliterated and lose friends and family). But our government and the ruling body keeps things that way on purpose and we've reached the point where the news/social media/anything mainstream just actively lies to people. In fact I have to wonder just how long regular people have been lied. WW2? Sooner? I wish I could've been born in the 70s or 80s, something like that -- before the internet and social media and feminism and corruption wrecked things as bad as they are now.

Really I just wish I had some kind of institutional power to affect real change and to get what we know out there to the broader public, but there's basically nothing I can do. Honestly why even live if this is life? I work my life away for scraps, not even able to own my own home, and I have no hope for the future despite identifying a ton of issues with how things have broken in my own society. If people actually knew what I think I'd be disowned and become even more lonely than I am now. Shit's so fucked lads :feelscry:
Things will only get worse and worse. Every year that passes by, I get more and more radicalized and angry.

It is in humanity very nature to dislike men and to worship women.
It is innate. Men are no different they hate other men to.

Things will only get worse and worse. Every year that passes by, I get more and more radicalized and angry.
There was a meme I saw that made me chuckle where it was basically a normal average guy with moderate political and ideological views. But then time passes, things gets worse, he's placed into an "out" group by others in the society and the meme changes on the next panel to show him now saying something along the lines of:
> "I want a dictator to rise that embodies my own values and principles and I want to crush these despicable people who've wronged me into the ground"

If men cannot reasonably achieve their own home and family then the system in place is broken and needs to go. It's not some small minority of men experiencing these things either -- it's gotten far far worse for younger generations and if you talk about it then you're shamed and cast out. Ridiculous. Honestly we're ahead of the curve.

Yeah, but the difference is our ancestors eventually realized how they were being screwed, banded together, then enforced gender roles and limited women's power to avoid their society ending up where ours has and to ensure men and women paired off more closely in a 1:1 net value match kind of way. Today those restraints have all been removed while men are heavily restrained by western society and the result is basically that classic divide in dating/sex (even the workplace and others with affirmative action and media propaganda like the shitty ass barbie movie and way more) where women hold all the cards.

You know how the Walrus is an alpha species where most males are left out/screwed over? Humans are like that too except our ancestors took action to rectify the situation and created a more reasonable and fair outcome. Meanwhile women piss and moan about equity and fairness and everyone says they care more about those things, but really they don't -- they push for whatever is best for themselves and if they really cared about fair outcomes they'd want regulations in place to limit their total dominance over the sexual market place.

"hey baby, is this INCEL bothering you? *cracks knuckles*"

It's so funny when these male feminist cucks get outed as creeps too. They talk a big game about how scary men are to women even though they themselves are men whom women should fear.

Yeah, but the difference is our ancestors eventually realized how they were being screwed, banded together, then enforced gender roles and limited women's power to avoid their society ending up where ours has and to ensure men and women paired off more closely in a 1:1 net value match kind of way. Today those restraints have all been removed while men are heavily restrained by western society and the result is basically that classic divide in dating/sex (even the workplace and others with affirmative action and media propaganda like the shitty ass barbie movie and way more) where women hold all the cards.
I am not convinced it used to be different.

Women has always had the power, they just got jew pills now.
The average peasant man had no right to vote back in the day.
Women are the enforcers of gender roles.

Last edited:
??? Women has always had the power, they just got jew pills now.
The average peasant man had no right to vote back in the day.
Women are the enforcers of gender roles.
> Women are the enforcers of gender roles
Only if it benefits them, they sure shook off those roles when it became convenient but you're correct that they still enforce them on men. That's sure fair eh?

The average peasant probably had some advantages over the average man today -- I don't think women have ever in history been as unrestrained today, we also did not have dating apps and people were generally far more conservative in their views. There are articles out there breaking down the life of peasants in the middle ages and some had more leisure time than we do today where in the US you work year round with very little time off. Net they still had many problems and life's gotten better in a number of ways, but in terms of having your own family I think things are likely to have gotten worse not better for the average man.

They also had strong religious regulations to enforce monogamy. Things we don't really have anymore so the best men can monopolize all the women during their prime. Solutions and partial solutions already existed in prior society, yet modern countries destroyed these and threw the balance of power totally out of whack and now we are where we are. Historically if things get too unfair men unify, flip the board, and try again with a new societal structure. That's probably why women are restrained somewhat in Muslim countries for example.

Last edited:
no

for much of human history, foids were kept on a leash and treated as the inferior gender

"hey baby, is this INCEL bothering you? *cracks knuckles*"
It's so funny when these male feminist cucks get outed as creeps too. They talk a big game about how scary men are to women even though they themselves are men whom women should fear.
Yeah, this is very common too. People hurtle insults at us while genuinely having far far worse skeletons in their own closet frequently. "Bu-but-but those things are different! I'm not an evil incel like you!" Uh-huh

Those people who literally burned down cities and small businesses and block highways are calling you evil incels on the internet lol. And the government only cares when it's a movement they don't secretly support apparently. If we ever had a protest we'd get decimated with the full force of the US government and the entire social media apparatus -- if they do then it's the opposite response, just blatant unfairness and favoritism despite many of our points being objectively true and correct.

Last edited: