Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate living in Africa

• Thread starter Deleted member 31361
  • Start date
Deleted member 31361

Deleted member 31361

Reported
-
This nigga comes into my shack asking if I can open a folder on his beaten up external drive, I do so using my laptop. This punk then insists on taking my laptop with him since his laptop supposedly can't open the same folder on the same drive even though his laptop is much newer than mine. I refuse and the nigga starts asking me how much I paid for my desktop, which other than the case, gpus and memory is not new. I refuse to tell this kaffir and he walks out yelling some gibberish. Few minutes after and I now feel weird, and it genuinely seems my own uncle has bewitched me so he can steal my laptop. I know for a fact this nigga is strapped for cash, probably sold his laptop and his folder inspection was just to scout my shack. I am certain this boy will be back later to try and steal from me. Someone will die if this is the case.

Seeth afrikaaner :feelsLightsaber:
:feelsseriously:

This nigga comes into my shack asking if I can open a folder on his beaten up external drive, I do so using my laptop. This punk then insists on taking my laptop with him since his laptop supposedly can't open the same folder on the same drive even though his laptop is much newer than mine. I refuse and the nigga starts asking me how much I paid for my desktop, which other than the case, gpus and memory is not new. I refuse to tell this kaffir and he walks out yelling some gibberish. Few minutes after and I now feel weird, and it genuinely seems my own uncle has bewitched me so he can steal my laptop. I know for a fact this nigga is strapped for cash, probably sold his laptop and his folder inspection was just to scout my shack. I am certain this boy will be back later to try and steal from me. Someone will die if this is the case.
brutal:feelsbadman:. I understand your pain

also @Diocel and @Broly can relate since they live in africa (brutal for them:feelscry:)

Seeth afrikaaner :feelsLightsaber:
Yes, the most unequal country. Either you are living in Hollywood style mansions or you live in a shack. Also, witchcraft is still commonly practiced here. What saddens me is that this nigga decided on his own to cheat on his woman and father more spawn with different women. Now that the faggot is broke he thinks he can make a move on the PC I slaved for. No chance

Africa was one of the most developed continents under European colonialism. Rhodesia legit fed the entire British empire and rivaled European countries themselves. Same with South Africa. Most African countries still use European infrastructure built during that time period as well.

now it’s a shithole…coincidentally after the Europeans left…hmmm. Even then the like 7% white African population in SA pays a majority of the income tax still so in a way SA is still reliant and propped up by whites. Not good.

are you black?

over for u brutal. alot of people need a reroll

Over for oongaboongacels

what is your race, why not move to the west

are you black?
Yes, I don't think the rich white folk practice witchcraft in South Africa.

what is your race, why not move to the west

I am a black man living at the poor spectrum of South Africa. Unless the value of Bitcoin, Ether and/or Ravencoin have suddenly skyrocketed I'm not going anywhere.

@Diocel @Algeriancel @Broly @tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel we got a fella brotha from the mother continent up in here

Africans should be depurated from the fucking mitochondria, brutal racepill, living the same situation on a daily basis in northern africa.

Africans should be depurated from the fucking mitochondria, brutal racepill, living the same situation on a daily basis in northern africa.
You live amongst niggers in the Maghreb?

@Diocel @Algeriancel @Broly @tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel we got a fella brotha from the mother continent up in here
@Broly from asia ...RIght?.

Wtf is going on in here @RREEEEEEEEE .you said the mofo from asia.

Who's trolling me? :feelsmage:

over for africancels

Take the morrocopill. These guys used to import sub sahran africans men to marry their women.
I shit you not. I used to laugh my ass off hearing stories from morrococels telling me about their king cucking them.

Of course only the poor will tell you this. The rich will simp for their king. And the best part it's not even a race or political issues. It just happened outta the blue:feelsmage:

Guess who's the king's advisor?.a jew :feelshaha:

Maghreb has it's share of local tyrones, they aren't black but they have higher than average west african dna, they live far from littoral areas and they act like chimps.

Yes, I don't think the rich white folk practice witchcraft in South Africa.

I am a black man living at the poor spectrum of South Africa. Unless the value of Bitcoin, Ether and/or Ravencoin have suddenly skyrocketed I'm not going anywhere.
I heard south Africa is very dangerous,you can kill with impunity

Saffa is bad even as far as Africa goes. Surprisingly, it’s still not the most crime ridden country in the world as Central and South America still mog there

Make sure you have backups of your important shit bro. Especially your various crypto wallet stuff. Hide that stuff very well....

Niggers gonna nig

Saffa is bad even as far as Africa goes. Surprisingly, it’s still not the most crime ridden country in the world as Central and South America still mog there
I suspect Africa and Latin America are violent partly because of their genes,they are not civilised long enough to purge out the primitive ,impulsive thug DNA,maybe they need eugenic programmes

I suspect Africa and Latin America are violent partly because of their genes,they are not civilised long enough to purge out the primitive ,impulsive thug DNA,maybe they need eugenic programmes
No that's cumskin. They're the savage enforcers of the law making jews. Africans and latins are just reactionary. If you leave them to their shit. They don't bother you. :feelsmage:

No that's cumskin. They're the savage enforcers of the law making jews. Africans and latins are just reactionary. If you leave them to their shit. They don't bother you. :feelsmage:
they were fighting constant tribal wars before whites arrived

they were fighting constant tribal wars before whites arrived
in their own turf. Plus they didn't force gay laws on their neighbours.

There's really no comparison. :feelsmage:

This.

OP is a Larping Mayo from Idaho
:feelsjuice:

OP, the West is hella cucked and pozzed. The West will collapse and die soon.

Even Africa is more based.

The grass is not greener on the other side

OP, the West is hella cucked and pozzed. The West will collapse and die soon.

Even Africa is more based.

The grass is not greener on the other side
Just move to Russia, tbh. South Africa is a sinking shithole that should be left to the niggers who already ruined it beyond repair.

71ea

I recommend avoiding niggers.