Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i fucking hate jewish people

• Thread starter 12 Years a Rotter
  • Start date
12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
they don't want to get a normal job like a decent person (aka goyem) so they become moneylenders or some other useless middleman ''profession'' that doesn't create anything so they leech off the hard work of good people. muh high eye cue but all the jewish people have ever created and invented in history is cancer like marxism, christianity, the contraceptive pill and the atomic bomb. they present sin as virtue and virtue as sin because, afterall, they are satan's chosen race.
i fucking hate them
i fucking hate them
i fucking hate them
i wish titus finished the job with the small hat rats. imagine a world without the kike parasite.

half the board is gonna get mad now
EDIT; I MEANT FORUM HOLY SHIT

Kikes are smart, smarter than cumskins. Wyt fags worship them pretty much all the time.

they don't want to get a normal job like a decent person (aka goyem) so they become moneylenders or some other useless middleman ''profession'' that doesn't create anything so they leech off the hard work of good people. muh high eye cue but all the jewish people have ever created and invented in history is cancer like marxism, christianity, the contraceptive pill and the atomic bomb. they present sin as virtue and virtue as sin because, afterall, they are satan's chosen race.
i fucking hate them
i fucking hate them
i fucking hate them
i wish titus finished the job with the small hat rats. imagine a world without the kike parasite.
View attachment 653125
Tbf, kikes weren’t allowed to be in many jobs so they had to cope with what they get. Money lenders were banned in christianity while merchants were seen as lowly.