Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate it when Normies give feel good advice

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
It's just endless platitudes and useless advice, It makes so fucking angry. :feelsree:

Normies got everything handed to them. Fuck their advice.

It's just endless platitudes and useless advice, It makes so fucking angry.
Normies "advice" boils down to "just exist".

And it works perfectly for
Chads :chad:
Foids :foidSoy:
Normie betacucks :soy:

Because they all settle in their respective sexual roles in life sooner or later -- Foids by getting creampies basically every day; Chad by inseminating random Foids, betacucks by betabuxxing used-up sluts and getting cucked by Chad after he spent 30-odd years accumulating resources, income and skills.

However, us incels :incel: and omega males have no sexually fulfilling role waiting for us. We have to endure loneliness, sexual deprivation, touch-starvation, isolation, hatred, and the pain of being generally excluded from society and from the species' gene pool.

We're getting older without getting any chance to participate in society in a sexual capacity. We're stuck in a sort of "permanent childhood" as if we never developed our sex drives --- except we have, and the fact that it is unfulfilled causes pain and longing.

Last edited:
Did you try taking a shower?

I want to punch them in the face (in mario kart), stuff like that is pure ragefuel for me