Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate how reductive soyciety is

Harassment - Sub5

There is a video of a chad kissing a random girl and she doesnt scream rape.

Lets just make it clear that even though there are many reasons to hate foids, it would still be okay to hate foids because of that one reason, alone.

Lets just make it clear that even though there are many reasons to hate foids, it would still be okay to hate foids because of that one reason, alone.
I hate modern women.

Modern woman trait.
Rude
stinky due to thinking her organs are self cleaning.
Bartholeon Cyst
Smigma from unwashed Cooch
Obnoxious
Evil
loud
Hypergamisitc
Materialistic
Undateable
Victimness
Pretending to be opressed while men are literally being opressed by the govt.

I want to play apex IRL after reading this.

I want to play apex IRL after reading this.
I want to play red dead redemption 2 online with a lasso a knife and a double barrel shotgun irl after reading this

I want to play red dead redemption 2 online with a lasso a knife and a double barrel shotgun irl after reading this
Based Red dead 2 IS fun in everything especially killing woman

Harassment - Sub5

There is a video of a chad kissing a random girl and she doesnt scream rape.
Soyciety has wrought and reshaped human moralities via deceptions, misinformation, and suppression into something very disgusting.

Apparently guys ogling at foids who are dressed like sluts is harassment, yet her flaunting her cleavage in public places not. A guy (non-chad) dressing half-naked would get gay-shamed into oblivion by foids themselves.

Foids can scream 'kill all men', height-shame men, ghost them after dinner, but don't you dare criticise her behaviours because that's harassment. 'see inkwells, we are not physically hurting anybody.'

Regarding abuses, there are stats that foids are equally responsible for domestic abuses.

The way you cannot cohabit with wild animals, it's the same with these creatures. They should be treated as nothing more than that.

The way you cannot cohabit with wild animals, it's the same with these creatures. They should be treated as nothing more than that.
They are a wild parasitic pest, i think we can all agree on that.

Ya, I hope she gets hit by a train.

Foids reductively summarize the blackpill into "violence towards women". Like what?

Me too, though I was more thinking along the lines of how everything can ultimately just be reduced to luck. If you're lucky, you're moral. If you're unlucky, you're immoral. That's it.

Elon Musk buying twitter allowed males to fight back.