Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate how every nerdy shit is getting infested with sex havers and women.

Senada

Senada

JFL if you havent tried Phencyclidine
-
remember when video games, comic book, and computers where once a nerdy hobbies where you could get bullied just for even mentioning
about it ? unironically i prefer those times than now where I could cope in peace with fellow virgins but now sexhavers
coming in and I cant relate to them. i hate how they keep being like "my girlfriend my girlfriend my girlfriend" shut your fucking mouth
you soy male with cunts, do the fucking objective.

and now women join in, absolutely Fucking destroy everything when simps cuck decided to tries to talk to her, combine with her playing so shitty
i just want to destroy my PC with testosterone rage. why are they even there its not like they love playing games anyway and only go there for validation.

It's basically impossible to avoid the topic of sex nowadays.

2006 is when it all died

Those things weren’t necessarily considered nerdy back then. Every young boy played video games a few decades ago. The NES was something every kid had. Same with the first PlayStation. Using computers for AIM and using the Internet was normal

idk about comic books though. That was more of 1960s thing I think

I don't see Algebraic Geometry and Homotopy Type Theory being infested with normalfags and sexhavers so I'm good.
Images 7

It was always filled with normalfags it still is primarily played by incels, and lonely men.

It was always filled with normalfags it still is primarily played by incels, and lonely men.
Video games were never nerdy. Every kid owned an NES in the late 1980s

Video games were never nerdy. Every kid owned an NES in the late 1980s
maybe I should don't mention games I think, what I mean is nerdy geeky shit like novels manga anime etc.
generally medias that cater to virgins

just wait until university goes "bring more wahmen in STEM" and ultimately ruin it low iq girls
Not going to happen. Atleast in Pure Mathematics. No gender for your lowIQ toilet brain. Most of them will give up after their beginner Real Analysis course. Foid brain can't comprehend epsilon-delta definition of limit :feelskek: :feelskek:

maybe I should don't mention games I think, what I mean is nerdy geeky shit like novels manga anime etc.
indeed manga and anime was not very normalfag before, but in japan normies always watched anime and manga even women did. Only obscure "moe" shit was not normalfag, for example vns, you can escape the normalfag epidemic in anime by reading vns etc but i wouldnt pay attention to what normies like.

The anime that normies likes was shit like Pokémon

indeed manga and anime was not very normalfag before, but in japan normies always watched anime and manga even women did. Only obscure "moe" shit was not normalfag, for example vns, you can escape the normalfag epidemic in anime by reading vns etc but i wouldnt pay attention to what normies like.
That's why I prefer vintage animes. 80s-90s stuff

That's why I prefer vintage animes. 80s-90s stuff
Visual novels are even better, anime will always be normie tier,non-normalfags usually read the source material. Early 2000's anime is also usually not infested by normies

Visual novels are even better, anime will always be normie tier,non-normalfags usually read the source material. Early 2000's anime is also usually not infested by normies
Interesting. I'll look into it. Recommend me some

Interesting. I'll look into it. Recommend me some
Katawa shoujou, higurashi

there's heaps here, if you dont like reading you might not like these honestly. I wiill make a thread on non normalfag anime tbh

Why do you have a Bosnian foid name as ur acc name?

Why do you have a Bosnian foid name as ur acc name?
Malay language for "same tune"

Edit : its the first word from a song, its great you wanna hear it ? First time hearing indopop

remember when video games, comic book, and computers where once a nerdy hobbies where you could get bullied just for even mentioning
about it ? unironically i prefer those times than now where I could cope in peace with fellow virgins but now sexhavers
coming in and I cant relate to them. i hate how they keep being like "my girlfriend my girlfriend my girlfriend" shut your fucking mouth

and now women join in, absolutely Fucking destroy everything when simps cuck decided to tries to talk to her, combine with her playing so shitty
i just want to destroy my PC with testosterone rage. why are they even there its not like they love playing games anyway and only go there for validation.
I genuinely hated the waifu stuff too. I never understood it and found it annoying majority of the time. I would only do it for jokes but sure there were characters from the shows that clearly were made to be appealed towards, but to constantly obsess over it, is plainly just ridiculous, and it clearly is on the level of a oneitis.

Even the internet itself used to be for nerds, weird people, etc

Same here, the only game I don’t see AS many normies on is league but they still have foids.
Just a matter of time till normies start using forums and copying our terminology
I genuinely hated the waifu stuff too. I never understood it and found it annoying majority of the time. I would only do it for jokes but sure there were characters from the shows that clearly were made to be appealed towards, but to constantly obsess over it, is plainly just ridiculous, and it clearly is on the level of a oneitis.
We can collectively blame normies for this

"my girlfriend my girlfriend my girlfriend" shut your fucking mouth

Same here, the only game I don’t see AS many normies on is league but they still have foids.
Just a matter of time till normies start using forums and copying our terminology
Copying the terminology is already happening because a lot of normies like the self-depreciating humor in incel spaces and like mocking ugly guys with these terms.

But posting on forums will imo always been seen as lame af unless you have a picture of yourself or some meme as your profile picture and have a large following with funny posts.

The good thing about most fags not using a mic now a days is that I don't have to hear that from normal fags and I can just stay in my discord with non-sexhavers
I will always miss the early cod zombies and multiplier lobbies though
Even the internet itself used to be for nerds, weird people, etc
smart phones and there consequences

Last edited:
That’s what happens when you let women into your spaces.

Please consult the “degradation of a fan base/hobby” picture for further information.

I could be a happy shining person but the second they mention the word, may st.blackops forgive me for uttering this...."sex" i become depressed and in pain. Fucking pain

I could be a happy shining person but the second they mention the word, may st.blackops forgive me for uttering this...."sex" i become depressed and in pain. Fucking pain
Based :feelsbadman: , when I used to have friends they constantly talked about the bitches they were fucking.

VERY TRUE!! Besides every foid on Tinder posing with a dog, almost all of them call themselves "nerds" or "gamers" when they're clearly fucking normie hoes that get fucked daily. Retarded cunts

Women being women as usual isn't it?
Fucking whamen

This
Now we've been herded onto one singular forum
Remember when 4chan was smartasses become dumbasses and it was hella funny?
Nah its the opposite

We are the last bastion of a community that hasn’t been mass infiltrated by foids and cucks. Our community is still mostly intact

Yup that's what the banning of all other incel communities has herded us to.

mostly
Is this the only place
I haven't found any other sites
It's hard browsing the internet now, search engines filter out any interesting or obscure websites

Unfortunately even this community isn’t completely immune
Really wish only members could see the threads here tbh

Is this the only place
I haven't found any other sites
It's hard browsing the internet now, search engines filter out any interesting or obscure websites
The others that are there are mostly inactive or on their last leg. Or they get constantly invaded by tradcucks in a way that makes it difficult to cope.
So other than incel communities on ruqqus and ********** this is the only place imo.

The others that are there are mostly inactive or on their last leg. Or they get constantly invaded by tradcucks in a way that makes it difficult to cope.
So other than incel communities on ruqqus and ********** this is the only place imo.
Yeah it's unfortunate
It would be cool if this place was members only. Would feel alot comfier

Yeah it's unfortunate
It would be cool if this place was members only. Would feel alot comfier
Yeah but unfortunately that suggestion has been brought up many times but declined by not just many here but the mods too.
And yeah by the banning of all other incel communities they've herded us into here.
But at least there isn't the constant trolls and antagonizers stopping by like on reddit and ruqqus.

At this point I am starting to actually agree. Most people that lurk here are haters. I would also be able to make more personal threads. The rules might also be less strict as well.

At this point I am starting to actually agree. Most people that lurk here are haters.
What changed your mind and made you see that?
tbh it's always been like under 10 frequent blackpilled incel lurkers at most.

I would also be able to make more personal threads.
@mNFwTJ3wz9 has brought this up.

The rules might also be less strict as well.
But I don't think the rules should be less strict because they'll still be "researchers" trying to "infiltrate" the forums.

It’s because people don’t just get blackpilled from reading it alone. They actually need to see proof in real life and through statistics. Another thing is that people who go on incels.co are already aware of what incels are. So if they were actual incels then they would join automatically. The non incels for the most part already have a bad impression before even joining so I doubt they would be very receptive to the blackpill. They are way too cucked to acknowledge simple facts and we will be better off if they have to put more effort into seeing stuff here
But I don't think the rules should be less strict because they'll still be "researchers" trying to "infiltrate" the forums.
I disagree. I would rather have freedom of speech than be worried about infiltrators. As long as nothing is illegal then they wouldn’t be able to do shit. I want to make more threads about the lolipill and about rape in general but I will unfortunately get warned for “baiting”

It’s because people don’t just get blackpilled from reading it alone.
True tbh imo a lot of guys come here from reddit or after having been in redpill/blackpill communities first.

They actually need to see proof in real life and through statistics. Another thing is that people who go on incels.co are already aware of what incels are. So if they were actual incels then they would join automatically.
Imo not if there were backups on reddit and ruqqus and you had started posting there to cope only to be forced to go to this place to keep coping.

The non incels for the most part already have a bad impression before even joining so I doubt they would be very receptive to the blackpill. They are way too cucked to acknowledge simple facts and we will be better off if they have to put more effort into seeing stuff here
tbh at this time the blackpill is self evident.
I think only the Must-Read Content section should be open for people that aren't members to view because it gives you a good idea of what kinds of things are talked about here and what the posting style is tbhngl

I disagree. I would rather have freedom of speech than be worried about infiltrators. As long as nothing is illegal then they wouldn’t be able to do shit. I want to make more threads about the lolipill and about rape in general but I will unfortunately get warned for “baiting”
It would be nice to use a members only section to discuss politics and current events. Otherwise you get those mocking and libeling threads by glorified blog writers and redditors lurking here that make fun of incels even when people here just talk about current topics in the world.

Last edited:
At this point I am starting to actually agree. Most people that lurk here are haters. I would also be able to make more personal threads. The rules might also be less strict as well.
@mNFwTJ3wz9 has brought this up.
Mods won't even allow it in