Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate gays

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
That is all. I just really really really hate faggots I wish they would shut the fuck up

They're the reason degeneracy is increasing, they opened the door for transsexuals and non binary shits.

B4QNiAjqqwT9rURnj 8L PbwH8X69XX64GFfXXc2pLg

I hate anybody who is in or supports LGBT

Gay genocide when?

Proof? I have met gays that are good people. Never have I ever met a foid I can say the same about.

Gays are unnatural and have ruined TV, movies, and vidya. At least foids are natural and part of the natural order of life. Gays are an abomination and if you don't submit to them they will get your fired and ruin your life

why are gays always goodlooking? females dont befriend them because they wont fuck, they do it because of their looks and the fact that no one can judge since hes gay. ive seen a psl 8/10 white dark haired gay guy and he had an entire pussy posse on 8-10 prime jb stacies on his facebook pic getting real close to him in the group pic. he could have orgies regularly if he wasnt disabled

I wish I was gay tbh tbh tbh

more gay guys, less lesbians, more desperate women who need sex, more chance of us getting a pussy

I have nothing against homosexuals, but shit they bring with them, like transgender acceptance (why i should accept menally ill "people"?) and increased degeneracy overall, as they often support femoidists and femoid hypergamy.

Why are you trying to roast Knajid?