Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate foids

I hate everyone

Just america things

Why the fuck should i keep searching when no one is searching for me? Why the FUCK is society telling me that I have to go and look for my significant other? Just to further humiliate and increase my suffering?! FUCKING TOILET FOIDS controlling high end social media! Even at my GODANM FUCKING JOB!:blackpill:

Eh, breeder problems :feelsjuice:

Fuck all the narcissistic normie scum bringing more humans into this world just so they can have a clone

Enjoy the American prison system. Should have had the foid pull the trigger, she would have gotten a sentence of 11 months. :feelsclown:

"Whenever there is a funeral that you go to, it was a bitch that was horny the night before"

"Money brings bitches, bitches bring lies, one nigga's getting jealous and motherfuckers die"

I thought they were two faggots kissing :feelskek:

nowadays, you never know...

Pointless Death

Soyciety wants every man to be ready to die to protect women. Men are taught to always try to be the hardest motherfucker and be completely heartless and brutal towards other men. And you can only let out your anger at other man, but never at women or children.
This guy with the gun wanted to what he has been told by society and dominate the other guy. But for what?
They could have just had a fist fight but society wants men to be so cruel to other men.

I wished he just shot the foid on the right:feelsree:

The cuck who marries a single "mother" gets to live while the man who tries to take care of his son gets shot. And the bitch, whose fault this all is, probably didn't even go to prison. This is the soyciety we live in. :feelsclown:

:chad:
The oldest child has expressed to me that he blames his mother for the shooting, and that he will run away from home if he sees Kyle there again.
Based.

Last edited:
Sexhaver problems, don't care

Soyciety wants every man to be ready to die to protect women. Men are taught to always try to be the hardest motherfucker and be completely heartless and brutal towards other men. And you can only let out your anger at other man, but never at women or children.
This guy with the gun wanted to what he has been told by society and dominate the other guy. But for what?
They could have just had a fist fight but society wants men to be so cruel to other men.

I wished he just shot the foid on the right:feelsree:
And what happen if you let out you're anger at women ? :feelskek: