Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate Elon Musk and yet

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
the fact that he's detroying this horrendous liberal shithole known as Twitter is glorious and makes me feel rare moments of joy in my barren existence. Thank you Elon Musk. Please, make normies pay $100 for their meme certification, they deserve it.

@Komesarj unironically paid for the soymale status symbol

Can't stand his fans
You will never be a billionaire by investing 10 dollars into bitcoin
You will forever be a wageslave for his ass

All he'll do is get Twitter down making thousands of workers get unemployed on this economy (while he'll still be rich). No, the liberals won't disappear after that they'll just get on other social media.

Can't stand his fans
You will never be a billionaire by investing 10 dollars into bitcoin
You will forever be a wageslave for his ass
I agree. Though the only good reason to invest in bitcoin is because it means this money isn't stocked in some crooked bank account. The bank lobby is trying hard to shut down bitcoin, and it's only recently they tried to "hack" it by creating centralized alternatives. The real bitcoin remains undefeated and banks can suck my dick.

All he'll do is get Twitter down making thousands of workers get unemployed on this economy (while he'll still be rich). No, the liberals won't disappear after that they'll just get on other social media.
I don't care about workers of degeneracy. We aren't talking about actual workers here, just rich fags entertaining themselves all day in the sylicon valley cocoon and getting paid for it. They're just like lazy sex workers but don't even have to have sex to get paid. Now they can enjoy the degenerate world they created first hand.

I don't care about workers of degeneracy. We aren't talking about actual workers here, just rich fags entertaining themselves all day in the sylicon valley cocoon and getting paid for it. They're just like lazy sex workers but don't even have to have sex to get paid. Now they can enjoy the degenerate world they created first hand.
Have u ever worked on Datacenters?
Do u really think a Twitter employee is fucking rich?
How they created a degenerate world with a godamn social media?

He is very obviously a conman. Didn’t he promise a bunch of stuff that has never eventuated like he can get to the moon by 2020 and you can use your self driving taxi to earn money by 2019?

What he has done with Twitter is next level based. He took soy central and is gutting it from inside of soy

Bye-bye Tammy:

Screenshot from 2021 07 06 20 58 23

Bye-bye Sammy.

Have u ever worked on Datacenters?
Do u really think a Twitter employee is fucking rich?
How they created a degenerate world with a godamn social media?
If you work for these technological megacorporations, you're part of the problem. I don't give a shit about data center cucks, they're annoying parasites who don't produce anything of value. I only respect actual workers.

He is very obviously a conman.
Yup. As long as rich fags are buying his stocks and the US government is paying him huge amounts of tax payer's money for his retarded meme projects, we will have to deal with him.

The fact that he's only a con man and actually not such a good leader is excellent news if you're not an enjoyer of the liberal degeneracy that he incarnates.

I don't trust Elton

He wants to microchip everyone with neuralink

I like that he is a White South African with Boer ancestors who has become rich and influential, but other than that, I don't care about him

The man is making a difference and work his ass of. Do you hate him because he is rich? Does he spend obscenic ammount of money to live luxurious life? Doesn't seem that way to me.

i hate that retard too but what he did is based.

Hope he buys reddit next and unban incel subs, just imagining the seething is enough to make me precum

Hope he buys reddit next and unban incel subs, just imagining the seething is enough to make me precum
Destroying twitter was pretty based, even if it was probably involuntary JFL

He should buy Tik Tok, Tinder and Instagram and deal with them too.